Derrick Eckhart│Ditoeftv

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

│Living in lies. (angst)
│Requested by ItzXie

.

Whatever ceremony was held.. actually for you nothing seems to be enjoyable, it's all the same. The lower rank greets the upper rank in monarch, dancing with random anonymous, and after whatever the rest is it's always done like that.

Some things might get different in each ceremony or ball but well to you, it's all the same. The boredom was pretty serious as you stop to go into another ceremony ever since.. and since you becoming the youngest Viscountess ever in era, your name was at the highlight of the aristocrats topics therefore forming the nickname of the Arctic Viscountess.

But recently you caught the attention for a certain eldest son of Duke Eckhart, Derrick and oh god.. you fall in love really hard for the man. Although you kept your cool of course, and hopefully no one knew the Arctic Viscountess secretly adores the eldest son of the Eckhart duchy.

...Not anymore, perhaps?

.

"Greeting to the young master of Eckhart." Cladded in a suite with the color of (f/c), you step closer to the person you had your (e/c) locked onto, Derrick.

The said ravenette of course notice you, the famous Arctic Viscountess. He's in stoic manner whilst watching you come closer and greet you back, expecting an awkward and some conversation to be shared later on.

What catching him off guard was at how you kneeling down before him in one knee (knight-like posture) and the way you lovingly said your proposal for him. "May i have your hands in engagement with me?"

".....?"

This wasn't what he expect to be.

Bewitched by the sudden proposal he's given, he froze in his state, staring onto your (e/c) orbs in confused manners, trying his best to ignoring the hearing of his brother congratulates him in the background and the fact that he himself can't believe-- he swear he see his father sobbing with happiness radiating.

The long silence of your future fiancee trigger your bold side to come out. The time you see he move his lips to answer you yet no voice emitting, you grab his hand softly to your lips.

Kissing his knuckle as you staring his dark orbs above. Too bad you can't really recall his expression because you're too focused at how perfect the hand you entwined with, but well.. you believe. Believing that Derrick Eckhart is faintly blushing.

"I will take that as a yes, young master Derrick Eckhart."

.

"May i call you by your name, my fiance?" You ask lovingly with head tilted to the side. Derrick wasn't expect your arrival at the Eckhart duchy... not in this morning after he was sparring with his brother.