(male) Kocho Shinobu│Kny

Scenario│what a damn teaser (fluff)

│in which, male shinobu has been dated you for a while now but his teasing side is too much until you had enough of it.

│Requested by SOUR_appple
│Quite random stuff i wrote but personally I thought it's cute ‪𖤐´-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A mission has been given to you. It wasn't anything new if you say at least, but the fact that your mission assigned with someone else it is. And what makes it annoy you is.. well, Kocho Shinobu. As a pillar alongside yours, he sure to nag a lot about things involving you and your brother.

Yet you still doesn't know why you accept him as your lover from times to times, and even your big brother Giyuu quite shocked at the news since he knew you doesn't favor the type of such a teaser when it comes to relationship.

But well, you can say you loves Kocho Shinobu. The time the said insect pillar loosen up to you that everyone never sight before except you, the way he pat your hair lovingly, how he loving you it's all what you need to know that he love you sincerely and so you accept him.

.

"Kocho." You called his last name stoically the time your (e/c) eyes sighting his purple one, although the both of you were a pair of lover you don't really recall calling the insect pillar by his given name thus makes a certain love pillar, Kanroji debating whether you and shinobu really are dating in particular or not on hers truly state of mind.

Shinobu gave you a nod before patting your soft (h/c) hair, he untangled some of your strand lovingly and your heart beats faster at this. Then he brought up his teasing personality. "Oh my~ Tomioka~ Never i thought you were the same type as your brother~"

You stare on those purple eyes lifelessly, as expressionless as you could, your face written 'what the fuck. Of course i am similar to him, we're related after all.'

"What do you mean Kou?" You ask with his nickname unconsciously emit from your mouth, he seems to love every nickname you gave to him since you can see the visible soft pink tint on his fair skin.

But of course he get back to his business only, Teasing you. It's kind of his way to show his love to you perhaps? Nah dunno. "You don't have friends at all~"

"I have. As well my brother."

"You mean the both of you were as well friends since both of you doesn't had any~?"

At that you kinda annoyed. "You mean you're not my friends dearest Kocho Shinobu? I thought we are. Then we're not even lovers aren't we? I'm not the type of person to had lovers without befriending the said lover beforehand." You check-mated him, leaving him in astonished as you steadied your figure.

Seeing him unresponsive you just sighed whilst sharping your gaze, clicking open your nichirin katana, and slash the head before you.

At seeing the tip of your blade beside his neck then sighting the beheaded demon, he immediately brought back to reality.

"Oh my~ be careful with how you attack, my lady~ your blade were only a mere inch away from my neck.." he sweat dropped when you just pouted and staring at him without any words.

You place your katana back at its cover, before hugging Shinobu. "Don't be such a meanie teaser will you.." you puffed out your cheeks cutely. "I love you really i do.. but your tease side is too much to handle Nobu."

Shinobu blush really bright at these cute behaviour of yours. Usually you're the unaffectionate person on this relationship yet the time when you're being affectionate oh he fell really hard on his knee.

"Why i love teasing you.. is because you are so cute my beloved.."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂