Sanemi Shinazugawa│kny

unrequited love│angst
Requested by KazumiEmerald

unrequited love│angstRequested by KazumiEmerald

――――――

The time when you go home after outside mission killing down a upper moon demon that you dunno why appear suddenly like he had nothing to do in his life when Kengo-kun with those Kamakamapoko chiro thingy squad was on their mission, and you take the train to go on a holiday.

Sighing you took off your haori then placed your seathed katana in the wooden shelf, leaving you only in modified (e/c) tint demon slayer uniform with no sleeves and hakama pants, you get in your shared house with your fiance Nemi Shizugawa-- wait.. is that his name? Oh, Sanemi Shinazugawa.

Sliding open the wooden door one by one you become wondering again.. why's the house had a lot of door again?

Stepping on the tatami floor, you kneeled down then sat on the mattress. Pouring the tea you made in the morning with thinking you will blast on holiday but instead of holiday, you almost get Nemi's bro killed, damn life.

Your upper lips grazing the porcelain cups, as you lift up your hands to pour down the water infused flower and some herbs into your throat. 'Relax...' You said melting to the kotatsu you also prepare beforehand.

Soon enough with your sharp hearing, you heard someone that you assume as Sanemi open the door and step inside. He's.. fuming like a boiling kettle making you sigh with the imaginary of his tantrum.

Slamming open the wooden door harshly the mighty sanemi come in, he lean on the walls with his hands folded under his chest like somehow trying to flirt with you by behaviour but to Sanemi satisfaction you just deadpanned looking at him still melting into the kotatsu and sipping the tea in such a relaxation.

In the time sanemi feel he really are stupid to think Kanroji advice will appeal on you. He growled, ruffling his hair in distress while you still sipping your tea. "OI (Y/N)! I WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!"

"Mh-hm. Sanemi. What's wrong?" You ask, standing up then walk to him squeezing his hand. 'Why he seems so angry ajdjkf, please save me god from his tantrum...' Your face held concern look making Sanemi more nervous and flustered.

The red man look to the side, the tip of his ear really red and the closed eyes of him was cute to you. Taking a deep inhale and clearing his throat, Sanemi was finally able to let out one word. "...m-marry!"

You look at him, like those man giphy where he looks at the side with glossy eyes then close it then open it. Did your heard wrong?

M a r r y . . . ?

'Is this a proposal!? ( ᵒ̴̶̷᷄꒳ᵒ̴̶̷᷅ )' You think looking at Sanemi wholeheartedly before happily jump to the grumpy man. Albeit Sanemi was flustered, he had the power to not falls when you jump to him instead he securely hug your waist locking eyes with you.