2

-
minhyuk can't drive so he ordered a taxi for chaeyoung.

"call me when you've arrived, okay?" says minhyuk, closing the door for her.

"okay, take care." chaeyoung smiling, waving her hand to him.

"i kinda like her, surprisingly" minhyuk said to himself.

-
"how was your date?" kihyun looks up from the tv to minhyuk who just got home.

"she's so pretty. i kinda like her." minhyuk said, with giggle.

"oh really? she sounds different. out of all girls you've met, you rarely smile when you talk about them to me." kihyun said, lifting one of his eyebrow.

"i really want to date her. i like her smile a lot. she's so fucking pretty." minhyuk exclaims.

"i don't really care about your partner but i hope you won't repeat the same mistake again," kihyun warns him.

"i got it. i feel different when i'm with her. i want to try this dating thingy with her. " minhyuk said, excited.

he then left kihyun alone in the living room and goes straight to his bedroom. he pulls out his phone and search for chaeyoung's contact.

"hi pretty, did you arrive well?"

"i arrived safely. what about you?"

"i arrived home already. what are you planning to do now?"

"maybe shower and just go to sleep? tomorrow i need to record our new song!"

"really? will you give me a special sneak peek then?"

"ummmm we'll see ;)"

"okay then i'll be looking forward! sweet dreams baby. good night."

"you too, goodnight <3 "

chaeyoung scream as loud as she can. thankfully her members are all away for dinner. she never thought that minhyuk would be this bold. she's worried that she can't keep up with him since she's actually quite shy around boys.

minhyuk smile to himself, knowing too well that chaeyoung is blushing right now. he has too much experience with girls.

-

"what? are you serious? am i hearing this right?" jooheon can't believe his ears. he can't believe minhyuk really told him that he's dating a girl with good feelings, for the first time.

"really? wow congrats hyung," i.m congratulating him.

"not surprised, i hope you won't fucked up" hyungwon chirps in.

"congrats." shownu and wonho added. then going back to slurping down the rice noodles that they ordered for lunch.

monsta x has a practice session today. their comeback is in 2 weeks. they need to work harder for their fans. since all of their performances doesn't have live audiences, they need to work extra hard to fill in those empty seats.