4

-
"now what do you want to do? wanna go eat ice cream?" minhyuk asks, excited.

"yes please let's go now" chaeyoung replies, dragging minhyuk.

minhyuk chuckles at chaeyoung's cute behaviour. both of them enjoyed the date a lot. they went to arcade to play some games. minhyuk and chaeyoung both got prizes after they played the claw machine. they exchanged the bears they got as a couple item. they went down the street of Hongdae holding hands, absolutely enjoying every seconds of it. chaeyoung and minhyuk went back home at 9 pm.
-

"hi minhyuk! do you remember me?" says yubin, waving her hands excitedly.

"oh hi yubin! long time no see. how are you doing?" minhyuk smiles, happy to see his old friend.

"i'm good! i opened my own accesories store as i just started my own business . here is my card, there is the address. you can come whenever you're free to take a look," yubin gladly inviting minhyuk to her store.

"wow, that's good to hear" minhyuk smiles.

"what about you? are you doing well as an idol? to be honest, you're quite popular among my friends though. they totally fell for your visual" yubin chuckles.

"really? haha i guess even your friends can't resist my visual. i'm doing well, it's tiring but every work is tiring so i just get used to it by now." minhyuk explains.

"true, i get tired a lot too running my own business. other people might think it's not hard, but running a business is really hard," yubin sighes, earning a chuckle from minhyuk.

"you sound like my grandmother. are you really my age?" minhyuk teased.

"hey!" yubin puched his arm softly, laughing along.

"ah right, where were you going in the middle of the night? and that thing in your bag looks like a bear?" yubin asks, curious.

"i just took a walk just a while ago. ah, this bear? a fan came up to me while i was walking and gave this to me. cute, isn't it?" he explains, lying about the bear because his life would be at risk if anyone found out that he's dating right now.

"ah... wow. it must be fun being an idol. you get gifts everyday." yubin said, kinda jealous to see minhyuk gets to have this glorious life.

"why are you suddenly jealous? then you should've auditioned with me then. you're being so weird, yubin." minhyuk lifts one of his eyebrows.

"whatever. ah it's so late. i should go now. it was nice meeting you again minhyuk. do come to my store, okay?" yubin said, in a hurry.

"okay. bye, it was nice seeing you too." minhyuk said, sending her off.

-