6

-

minhyuk asked for his manager to send them both to the stargazing place. since minhyuk can't drive and think it's quite hard to catch a taxi at that time. plus, it would be hard for them if they got caught at 2AM.

his manager dropped him and chaeyoung both at the place. they laid out the cloth and sit on it.

"what do you think about this kind of date?" asks chaeyoung.

"great. calming, but if it's with you, anything could be nice."

"oooo cliche." chaeyoung teased.

"what made you like me?" chaeyoung adds.

"i dont't know. maybe your smile? your smile is actually the most perfect thing in the whole word to me. when i see you smile, my heart skips a beat. it is really my favourite thing in the world, seeing you smile. you have no idea how adorable you are,"

those words got chaeyoung's stomach filled with butterflies. she smiled at him.

"chaeng, do you want to know how my past life was? you know i was so good at playing girls, but you don't know the whole story, right?" minhyuk asked.

"yea. tell me everything tonight please. i want to hear them." chaeyoung urged.

"um i was a player. a big one. i dislike girls that's so easy to please. like, if she would get all red and jumpy just because i kissed her forehead? yea i disliked those girls before. they were boring. my first love wasn't that easy. she was the type to not give in easily. she played hard to get a lot to all the guys she met. it was weird but i kinda like that style more," minhyuk said, focusing on his story.

in the meantime, chaeyoung became uncomfortable. she knew she is that kind of girl. and the mention of minhyuk's first love hits her harder. she became insecure. but she didn't show it, she smiled signaling minhyuk for him to go on.

"but don't worry, the only thing that matters right now is you and me. i love you and you're the best thing that ever happened to me. please don't forget that, okay?" minhyuk comforting chaeyoung, patting her head.

"of course, i know i could trust you." chaeyoung leans in his arm.

after several minutes, chaeyoung got an idea.

"should we live together? let's rent an apartment and live there! you can have your own studio, and i can have one too!" chaeyoung excitedly suggests.

"wow chaeng. sounds great to be honest. i agree with you! i'll ask my company later in the day," minhyuk smile, excited.

chaeyoung wanted them to live together so they won't have much hassle going on dates. minhyuk can't drive and it's such a high risk for them to go out on dates so often since both of them got so much popular nowadays. chaeyoung was thinking about a small apartment with 3 rooms. one room for their bedroom, one room for chaeyoung's studio, one room for minhyuk's art studio. it has been a while since chaeyoung write songs for sparkz but she still doesn't have any studio.

-