14

another week passed by. yeona still sleeps in their shared room. while chaeyoung is working very hard in New York.

min baby <3 : maybe if you at least know your place, you would be happier.

chaeyoung : what do you mean?

min baby <3 : what i mean is, you don't know where you stand. it's pathetic. you always show your weak side. can you at least try to show your effort for your job? 

chaeyoung : min....why would you say that? you know those words would hurt me...?

minhyuk : tbh, why would i even bother if you got hurt or not, right? you whine all the time, i'm getting tired of hearing it. now, please don't disturb me. i'm busy, i'll text you later.

he turned off his phone after he made chaeyoung cry again for the 5th times that week.

chaeyoung know she's dumb at this point. those words kept getting shoved by minhyuk without any sympathy. he knew about her trauma and past, yet he still do that.

she knew she's been receiving red flags. kihyun even told her it has been a while since minhyuk came to the dorm. they aren't busy, they're on a long break.

-

4 days before chaeyoung come back to Korea.

chaeyoung : hey? are you still busy? it's confirmed. i'm flying back to Korea this Thursday. can't wait to see you! >.<

min baby <3 : yea? great to hear that. can't wait to see you too.

chaeyoung : are you busy on Thursday?

min baby <3 : idk. i'll check later. busy, gtg.

his texts are getting dry. so different compared to the time when chaeyoung landed at New York. he was bubbly and caring toward her. not anymore, though.

it's 4AM in New York, but 3PM in Korea yet he can't even make time for her.

-
in Korea,

"maybe if you stop looking at your phone and pay attention to me, i wouldn't be like this," yeona said, pouting her lips.

"oh? are you upset? you look so cute when you're mad, love," fuck, minhyuk felt so weird talking to yeona using the nickname he used to call chaeyoung.

"come, give me a hug please," yeona said  stretching out her arms.

minhyuk goes in her arms and hug her right away.

-
chaeyoung cries to sleep again tonight.