13

-
"chaeyoung? are you okay? you seems off these days. it's getting worrying." luna asks once they sat down for breakfast that morning.

"yeah, i am. a little tired i guess?" chaeyoung smiles, portraying her obvious tears.

"i know you're not. but take your time, if you want to tell me anything, my shoulder is here for you. i want to be there for you, chaeng. i'm your best friend you can tell me everything. remember that, okay?" luna reassured, patting chaeyoung's back.

"thank you, luna. i appreciate it so much." chaeyoung reply, trying to hold back her tears in front of their other members.

luna grabs chaeyoung's hand tight under the table to comfort her.

-

after they're done with breakfast, the company let them rest until tomorrow. they were supposed to shoot their 3rd scene for their MV, but the director let them rest since they've been working nonstop for weeks now.

she checked her phone every single 5 minutes while they were having breakfast. luna just shook her head off.

chaeyoung decided to go back into her room and rest there. she doesn't have any energy to go for a walk eventhough they're in New York. any normal person would at least take the chance to take a stroll or at least go shopping.

she is so tired from crying last night. minhyuk still hasn't said anything about yesterday's conversation. chaeyoung close her eyes, trying to forget the pain.

3 hours passed since she took a nap. she checked her phone.

min baby <3 : i'm sorry. i hope you have a great day ❤️

her heart melts. silly of her to be this easy for minhyuk. she know she should let minhyuk know about her feelings. but she just can't, not to minhyuk. she doesn't want him to call her weak. she try so hard to be what minhyuk wants.

"i miss you a lot more than i should be. things keep happening and i always find myself wishing i could tell you about them,"
-
meanwhile,

"baby, did you slept well?" minhyuk asks, stroking yeona's hair.

"mhmm" yeona reply.

they're sleeping in one bed now. in minhyuk and chaeyoung's shared room. behind chaeyoung's back.