9

-

minhyuk spend his 1st day alone without chaeyoung by his side. it sucks because he is on break after promotion but chaeyoung isn't here with him.

he grab his coat and heads outside. the weather is too nice for him to be lazying around the house alone.

he is taking a walk around the park near the apartment. he could see dogs running around. he had always wanted to adopt a dog once he got his house. but he's worried that they can't take care of them since they are always busy. chaeyoung likes cat more than dogs, she wanted to keep both dogs and cats as their pet. it would be too chaotic..

his steps stopped when a dog came up to him and sniffing his shoes. he sits down and pet the dog, it was a small, white maltese. it was so cute that he couldn't stop staring.

"you're soooo cute" minhyuk said to him, still petting his head, unaware of the owner.

"sorry, he is too cute to ignore," he tried to get up, but the person in front of him made his breath stop. it is his first love. choi yeona, the person that left him almost 16 years ago.

yeona smirks, "hi minhyuk?"

"oh it's you, choi yeona. when did you come here? this place is far from city.. why are you here?" minhyuk nervously ask.

"my dad owns the apartment here, so i can live here for now. what about you? it's quite a sight to see an idol taking a walk in a place like this."

"oh, i had schedule here and dropped by to catch some air," minhyuk lied.

"okay, then. see you." yeona bids goodbye.

_

minhyuk still can't forget the situation just now. there's no way he bumped into his first love here. she is still so pretty. that chic smirk she gave to minhyuk was enough to drive him crazy.

he brushed his thoughts off and decided to call chaeyoung.

"hi baby, did you arrived well?" minhyuk starts.

"yea, i'm so tired now, out flight got delayed in the transit just now. i'll call you later in a few hours okay? sorry..." chaeyoung replied, exhausted.

"oh, it's okay. i understand. take your rest, okay? call me soon," minhyuk assured.