21

-
"good news, ms. chaeyoung. you can discharge from the hospital in 2 days. please ask your manager or caretaker to settle all the documents and bills. have a good day," the nurse smile at chaeyoung.

"thank you too, nurse," she smiles back.

"omggg, i can finally live at the dorm again!" chaeyoung said to her members. sparkz is visiting her again before their schedule.

"i know, right? i missed you so much! we can have a lot of fun from now on," sparkz's leader said, as excited as chaeyoung is.

luna, her best friend is so happy to see her finally be healthy again. she can't wait to stand on stage with chaeyoung again. she hopes she'll never get hurt again.

their sweet moment is interrupted when minhyuk suddenly barge into the room. the members smile at him. they still don't know the truth about the incident, except for luna. luna just bowed to minhyuk as they excuse themselves to leave.

minhyuk smile to them, and look up to luna. giving a guilty look.

"wow, you face is shining. are you that happy?" minhyuk asks.

"of course! i hate staying in the hospital," she reply.

"oh?" minhyuk responds.

"no, i don't hate you. staying in this room is just frustrating, that's all. hehe," she said, still smiling.

minhyuk smile at her back seeing her energetic self. he offered to tidy and organize all of chaeyoung's stuff for her. he also took their manager's task and settled all the documents and bill for chaeyoung.

-
"i'm happy for her. i really do. but don't you think you should tell her before it's too late?" kihyun said.

"i don't know how to. she looks so happy now and i just don't want her to be sad anymore. should i just leave her alone so that she can move on without me in her life?" minhyuk asks for kihyun's opinion.

"you can't do that. man up and tell her all of your mistakes and then leave her alone," kihyun said, sternly.

"how can i say those things to her now... i can't possibly admit that i cheated on her and caused the accident.. she suffered for almost a year laying on the hospital bed in front of me, kihyun. i still love chaeyoung very much. i know i don't deserve her at all but i don't want to break her agai..." his words stops when he sees her in front of him.

she's been crying and just looking down to him. she heard him. she heard all of their conversation.

now..

she knows how she got into the accident, she knows who minhyuk really was in her life before the accident.