16

-
minhyuk sees her figure at the door. he's shocked. fuck, this can't be true.

he looks at yeona in his arms, on their bed. naked. what is he doing with yeona? his vision is blurry.

he's beginning to regret everything.

chaeyoung flee from the scene as soon as their eyes met.

minhyuk quickly pushes yeona off their bed and begins to dress himself. he wants to fix this. it's entirely his fault.

-

"is this really what i'm worthy of?" chaeyoung cries out while running as far as she can.

her feet stops in the middle of the city. nowhere to go, she decided to cross the road heading towards han river. with rushed steps,

'screeeeech'

with that, chaeyoung lays down unconscious.

-
"no... it's not her. please God don't let it be her," he cries out as he gets close to the scene in the middle of the road.

"what.... have i done....." he tries to gain his strength and approach her body lying on the road with blood all over the road. minhyu clench his teeth and carry chaeyoung to the nearest hospital. not caring about all the eyes and cameras on them.

his heart has been praying desperately for chaeyoung to be safe.

-

7 weeks later,

"chaeng.. please wake up... i'm sorry.. let me fix this with you, please.. i still love you.." min cries out while holding his girlfriend's cold fingers.

"we're going out for a bit," kihyun said, grabbing min's shoulder and give it a little squeeze.

-
14 weeks later,

"there isn't much improvement on ms. chaeyoung's condition. but all i can say is there will be only two possibilities. either she's gonna lose all her memories or she will not make it. i hope you all can be patient and have faith," doctors says to monsta x and sparkz members.

-
5 months later,

"i miss seeing your smile so much, chaeng. please...," minhyuk whisper as he falls asleep beside chaeyoung.

"sir? please wake up now we need to do a checkup on ms. chaeyoung," minhyuk got awakened by a nurse at 5AM. still half asleep, minhyuk stands up and just leave the room, can't seem to grasp the situation yet. he goes to the toilet to wash his face.

he came back and was greeted by chaeyoung's doctor and nurse.

"so how is she? is she awake..?" minhyuk asks.

the doctor and the nurse look at each other with disappointed face as silence fill the room.

-