10

-
minhyuk went out to get some drink. he's feeling a bit lonely since chaeyoung didn't call him at all today. he understand, though. chaeyoung didn't go there to have fun, she went there to work.

as he was about to get into the elevator, he caught a glimpse of yeona. she looks drunk. he felt a bit wrong to let a girl walking around drunk like that. he comes up to her, she looks up right away, recognising minhyuk's cologne.

"minhyuk........why are you here......," she trails off.

"are you drunk? i'll bring you home. what's your house number?" minhyuk ask hurriedly because he just couldn't stand being in a same space with her right now. it doesn't feel right, he's afraid he will do something bad.

"number.........487. do you want to come to our house........?" yeona mumbled, too drunk.

"kay i'll take you there," minhyuk then found her card in her bag. he grabbed the card and piggyback yeona.

"you really didn't change.... you still smell the same, this is my favourite...." yeona whispered.

"stop talking, yeona. you're annoying." minhyuk hissed.

"you don't mean that," yeona smirks.

"of course," he whispered to himself.

he slides the card and press the password to her house. he put yeona on her bed but as he was about to leave, yeona said,

"god, i miss you so much. i still want you,"

minhyuk's knees became weak. he can't handle yeona the way he thought he could.

"stop saying things like that when you don't mean it. i have a girlfriend, i love her now. much more than i did with you. i thought you didn't want me?"

yeona was taken aback by his statement,

"all these years and you decide to break my heart now?"

minhyuk close his eyes, trying to regain his strength. but he know too well he can't do this anymore. he needs to leave as soon as possible. yeona know his weak spot. he can't, he has chaeyoung.

"i'm leaving. good night,"

and with that he walks away, leaving yeona in the dark.

-

destiny ; lee minhyukOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara