7

-

almost 3 months passed by. their companies agreed on their plan to live together. however, they need to search for an apartment that's quite far from the city to avoid any fans. minhyuk and chaeyoung are both excited at the thought of them living together. many times chaeyoung has been sharing her thoughts and plan for the interior decoration of their house. minhyuk agreed with all chaeyoung's plan because their taste in these things are quite similar.

both of them moved in after 3 months of planning. they had fun doing the decorations shopping and paint the apartment. chaeyoung is so excited to decorate her studio with all the music equipments. meanwhile, minhyuk is excited that he can paint his art peacefully in a spacious room now.

-

almost every night they would watch movies together snuggling on the couch. chaeyoung is so grateful to have minhyuk who had never been rough to her. it was quite unexpected since minhyuk was different before.

one night, when they were in each other's arms, this question came out of her mouth,

"min, where is your first love now?" that question took minhyuk off guard. he avoided telling chaeyoung about his first love because it was quite painful memories for him.

and no men could ever forget about their first love.

"she's in the States. she's not coming back here since her families are all there. why?" minhyuk asks chaeyoung back.

"nothing, just curious though. did you guys had a thing before or..?"

"nope. we weren't dating. kinda a fling, i guess? we both flirted, we both knew our feelings toward each other but never got to a serious stage." minhyuk adds.

"ah, i see. okay! i'm just curious," chaeyoung replied.

"chaeyoung, i fell in love with you because you weren't like anyone else, and you didn't try to be. do not think for one moment that you'll disappoint me. i will love you no matter what. please know what everything is better with you. everything has been better since you."

-

she wasn't curious. she is insecure. from the day minhyuk opened his mouth about his first love. she's afraid and anxious at the thought of his first love that would come back anytime.

but she realized she just need to trust him. going inside of her studio, she pull out her diary, and started writing,

"it did not matter to me where he came from or why he came. what matters is the way he made me feel. i laughed more when he was around, i began to notice my smile. it's funny because it was like he had known me his whole life," chaeyoung smiled to herself.

"the best love is unexpected. you don't just pick someone and cross your fingers it'll work out. you meet them by fate and it's an instant connection, and the chemistry share. and all at once, you know you're either lucky or screwed,"

chaeyoung adds, then she closed her diary to put it into her desk drawer.