5

-
promotion for sparkz ended well. their new song got so popular too. now the company arranged a month hiatus for the girls for them to rest. they have been working continuously after debut 2 years ago.

chaeyoung is so happy because now she can spend more time with minhyuk. her agency doesn't really care about them going out because they can take care of themselves well. chaeyoung decided to rest for a week at the dorm doing fun things with her members. it has been a while since these 6 girls got together in the dorm.

-
chaeyoung spent her one week break really well so far. she decided to call minhyuk. she wanted to ask him for a date.

"hiiiii. are you busy now?" chaeyoung asks.

"helloooo. not really. why?" minhyuk turn to ask.

"um, can we go on a date....? today?" chaeyoung asks carefully.

"why are you being careful? of course we can! what time chaeng?" minhyuk asks.

"2AM. do you have schedules tomorrow?" chaeyoung asks.

"what? 2AM? we don't have any schedules for a week starting from yesterday," minhyuk replied.

"oh really? it's good then! i wanted to see the stars and moon with you. it's my ideal date to see the night sky with my partner. can we do that today?" chaeyoung asking again.

"aw, that's so cute. of course we can! i'll get everything ready okay?" minhyuk replied, excited too.

"yeay! thank you min. i loveee you! see you tonight," chaeyoung replied happily.

"ahahah of course chaeng. i love you too. see you later. goodbyee,"

"okie. byebyee,"

-