15

-
min baby <3 : sorry, i have work to do today. call me when you're home.

chaeyoung : it's okay, min! i understand :) i will. have a good day.

min baby <3 : k have a safe flight

chaeyoung : thank you baby *\0/*

no reply.

chaeyoung turned off her phone, ready to board the plane. she planned to surprise her boyfriend today. she won't call him when she landed so she can wait for him at home.

after about 14 hours, they safely landed.

the members were accompanied by the managers and staffs to their dorm. chaeyoung bids goodbye to her members. she is taking a taxi to get back home. she feels excited to see minhyuk's reaction. it's 8PM, he must be at home already.

she feels butterflies in her stomach at the thought of seeing her lover face to face again. for almost a month, they never did video call to each other because minhyuk refused to do so.

-
after about 45 minutes ride from the airport to the apartment, she goes straight to her house. she heard some music playing inside.

"ah, minhyuk must be painting again," since minhyuk will turn on slow beats and music during his painting session.

she didn't notice yeona's shoes, since yeona always wear minhyuk's. their apartments are 3 floors apart.

chaeyoung is smiling while taking off her shoes. she feels so thrilled and excited. she want to hug him so tight throughout the night.

she goes to his painting studio, but found nothing. not even his shadow. she then goes to her music studio. maybe that's where the sound came from. she knew minhyuk is starting to write lyrics for their album now. but then again, she found nothing.

her last stop, their bedroom. the place where minhyuk hugged her to sleep, comforted her from nightmares. the place where they talked about their future until morning, where minhyuk would stroke her hair while she tries to sleep in his arms. the place where they shared all the laughter and tears. the place where they spend most of their times watching movies and of course, chaeyoung's favourite crime series. although minhyuk always scold her afterwards because it would scare him so bad. the place where they had their first together. the place where both of them thought is their private space.

she grabs the doorknob and opens the door, smiling widely, just to see their private space

to be intruded by an unknown woman.

she wasn't wrong, she heard a moan. she heard it, but she pretended not to. her instict turns out to be true.

fuck, she wish that this is all a dream.