3

-

months passed by. they've been dating for almost a year now. surprisingly minhyuk is still so nice to chaeyoung. they go out on dates very often too. both of them got so many supports from their members. it was so nice to see minhyuk appreciating women for once.

chaeyoung always reminds minhyuk of how fragile and soft-hearted most women are. that's why as a man, he needs to be extra careful with women. minhyuk still holds to that reminder by chaeyoung till this day.

"hiiiiiiiiiiiii, what time will you be done with schedule today?" chaeyoung asks her boyfriend.

"hi sweetheart. at 5pm. why?" minhyuk replies.

"let's meet? i miss u <3" chaeyoung sends. actually she wanted to give some gifts to minhyuk for his birthday. they've been together for almost a  year now and it's the first time she ever got him birthday gifts.

"you're so cute. sure, i'll meet u at the cafe at 5.30 pm, okay?" minhyuk adds.

"okie. see you baby"
-

honestly, chaeyoung still get butterflies everytime she goes on a date with minhyuk. minhyuk is a very handsome man. every girls that sees him will definitely like him. he looks a lot like a prince. he has a good humour too. chaeyoung feels so lucky to have him as her boyfriend.

chaeyoung's thoughts was interrupted by a call from minhyuk,

"sweetie, have you arrived? where are you?" minhyuk says, eyes looking for his lover.

chaeyoung smiles looking at her boyfriend in a nice casual outfit, with cute eyes like a maltese trying to find her in the crowd. she quickly raise up her hand and it took minhyuk 3 seconds to notice her.

minhyuk smiles to her and jog up to the table. he kisses her forehead before he take a seat in front of her. it had always been his way of showing his love to chaeyoung.

"why do you want to meet? did you miss me so bad that you can't wait anymore?" minhyuk starts to ask chaeyoung questions.

"hehe. actually, um. it's almost a year since we started dating. we've never celebrated birthdays together. since mine will come later than yours, i thought maybe i should give you gifts and celebrate now. is it okay?" chaeyoung asks, worried.

"wow.... no girls have ever done surprise for me like this. i'm really flattered. chaeyoung.... you really got my heart. sure, we can. just tell me what you wanna do for the rest of the night" minhyuk said, gently caressing her cheek.

"okay hihi. here, i got some gifts for you. i hope you like it..." chaeyoung adds, nervously taking out her gifts.

minhyuk was taken aback by the gifts. he know very well that all of these gifts are expensive.

"seriously, baby....? are you serious....? this is a lot..... i don't deserve all these," minhyuk said, pouting because he feels bad. he really  thought he has not been a good boyfriend to chaeyoung.

"no! you've been so good to me all this while. let me repay you this time, okay?" chaeyoung assured him.

minhyuk takes her hand and kiss the back of her hand as a way to say thank you.