Chapter 11 - Paul

I'm feeling kind so here is an update  (*^﹏^*)

Haiden

"So what're you going to do now, cous?"

"Stay away from Astrid."

"Are you planning on doing that forever?"

"She played with me, Seth." I gritted my teeth.

Play

My feelings were just a game for her! How could she tell me that it was all fake? I gave her my time and attention! I lend her my shoulder whenever she's lonely, I make silly faces just to turn her frown upside down, I ran to her without thinking more of it when she wants to see Paul. I guess it really is impossible for me to get the special place in her heart.

"I.. don't know what I did wrong, I've been gentle, I've been joking, I've been visiting her thrice a week but she still won't fall for me. How is that?" I asked myself, How could she still love Paul when I'm almost her everyday companion.

"Am I ugly?" I asked, Seth with the most pathetic voice I've ever hear myself tone. Seth punched my arm but for some reason it It didn't hurt, It's like my body was numb.

"That's an insult!" Seth hissed, "you are my cousin and no family of mine is ugly!" He pointed at me and I let out a soft fragile chuckle, "You are good as hell looking, okay? Don't waste it on a girl that played you!"

"Maybe you're right," What am I sulking here for?

Astrid and Haiden

'

.

They are just not meant for each other

"You mentioned that I took hypnotism, Seth." I asked or more like stated.

I saw hurt flashed in his eyes but it was gone before I could even make sure, he nodded. "You had that to forget a girl you once fell in love with,"

I nodded but I wasn't really paying much of attention anymore, "If I fell for a girl before then I guess I can fall for another one again,"

I heard him mumble something about loving the same girl before

"Come on, Hic! I'll bring you to a place where you get all the girls attention," He grinned ever so widely

"I don't feel like it, Snotty" I sighed and plopped down on my bed.

"Well, I ain't going 'till this mess who calls himself Haiden, doesn't come with me." I groaned, once he set his mind on something he never gives up.

"Wear something good, were going at a club!"

I'm time skipping

Music played into the speakers so loud that I bet 100 miles of people probably heard it. People danced to the rhythm and they even do it with a somehow really seductive sway.

"Come on, dude! I'll introduce you to my pal." Seth patted my arm,  I just sighed and followed him trough the crowd. I felt shudders on the back of my neck as I noticed the some of girls staring at me.

"Hey, Graham!" I heard Seth call a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was handsome, I can tell as a guy. Astrid also has blonde and blue eyes, wait what? Why am I thinking of her! Stop it, Haiden. She's not worth your time.

The so called Graham walked towards us and welcomed Seth with a big arm hug. "Welcome back, you fat man!" I heard him say, I almost choked on my own saliva, I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing