Chapter 19 - Memories from the past

Hi! Enjoy!

Hopefully

Haiden

When I was a kid, I didn't believe in love. If you can remember I once said that I would rather be a genius than to be in love but... meeting this amazing human being. Everything about my perspective changed, well, about love that is.

I always thought that being in love was just an illusion but when you feel it yourself. It's magic. You would feel like You're in a place unreachable when she looks at you, you would feel like floating in cloud 9 whenever she Kisses you, her smile would light up your whole being.

This is love.

I never once thought that I would one day openly say I love you to someone. Face to face. I was shy, small, weak... I was a, what they would call, a toothpick. I was weak but being in this girls company. I felt strong.

As she cupped my cheek and slowly began to kiss back I felt as if like I told you in cloud 9. I felt weightless.

I, on the other hand, wrapped my arms around her. She pulled away

"I seriously freaking hate you." She said, softly and out of breath. I smiled.

"I know."

"I can't feel my knees." She complained and clutched on to me. Of course I assisted her with my hand.

"I think, we should go."

So it was no good huh...

Skip!

I laid on my back as I stared at my ceiling lost in my thoughts.

"This still doesn't change anything." She told me as we step out of the room.

I looked down on the ground and nodded my head. Every one was looking at me in pity. Tuffnut came to my side and whispered, "I will buy you a Teddy bear, don't feel bad."

Astrid stepped out and Graham followed but not after giving me a sorry look.

My phone rang loudly to my room. I stared at it for a while before answering it because it wouldn't stop. Rolling over to the side, I grabbed my phone and answered

"Haiden Haddock at your service." I said with a bored expression

"Son!" My father laughed at the other line. "I heard about your girlfriend!!"

I facepalmed, "Amazing. I'm doing very good, thank you for asking!" I sarcastically said

"Oh you know, I'm just excited!" I can feel him grinning.

"We're over dad."

There was silence on the other side as if he was in disbelief, "I never even met her!!"

"We never even started dad." I replied, running my hand to my face
"Oh. Well, That's good too."

"Okay, dad. What's the reason for this call?" Of course my dad doesn't just randomly call me to ask me if I'm fine. He calls me when I'm needed and I don't mind one bit. At least I'm useful right?

"Oh you know, we're moving out."

Just the perfect timing...

Astrid

Seconds became minutes

Minutes became hours

Hours became day

Day became weeks

Weeks became a month and still no Haiden to be seen. The only ever who talks to me in school are Heather and Seth since they weren't there on that ground breaking event.

I felt bad for Haiden. I really do but I don't want to hurt anybody more. I like them both and choosing one would mean hurting the other badly. So I'm choosing no one so just to be fair.

Ruff would just glare at me from afar

Tuff would stick his tounge out at me

Fishlegs would look at me in disappointment

Graham would scowl at me

And No Haiden nor Paul

Great, just great! Just the life I've been wanting! Sense the obvious sarcasm.

I let out a deep sigh as I sat on the cafeteria.

Not long before that someone placed their tray in front of me and sat across me. Looking up, I saw Ruff frowning

"Do you even know what's happening?" She asked me with a glare

"I'm sorry girl." I started with a sigh, "I just can't choose."

"I asked you a question, do you know what's happening?"

"Yes, you guys are mad at me because I..." I was cut off when she placed a hand up

"That's..." she groaned, "That's not..."

"Look, I'm really sorry about what I did... I was..."

She looked at me in the eye "Haiden is transferring out." She shot up as my eyes widened. She glared at me one last time

"You obviously didn't know,"

After school

I rode a cab straight to Haiden's house. It felt familiar and my head started to hurt

"When we grow up. I'll buy you a house! A really really big house!" A guy whose face were blurry said. Is this a memory?

"And we will get married in the future!" He gave me a toothy grin. I smiled in return. "We will have 10 kids and a dog!"

I creased my eye brows in confusion. I remembered a guy, brown haired. But That's all I could remember

Jogging my way to Haiden's house and knocking on his door, I patiently waited. After a while he opened it and my body stiffened

"Oh, hey Astrid." He smiled. I sucked in some air. Was he always this...this lean? He opened the door wider and let me in

"Feel at home!" He said and gestured at the couch. I sat on it. The couch was soft but I felt uncomfortable

"I.. I heard you were transferring." I started when he came back with a hotcup of choco (a/n see what I did there? XD)

"Yeah, I am." He nodded and placed the cup on the table. "Are you here to see me off?"

I sucked in another breath. Why was I here? Urgh! Stupid feet!, "Oh, Uh.. Y-yeah." I nodded. I mentally face palmed. Cool Astrid. "So when are you coming back?"

He chuckled, "I'm not coming back." He shake his head

"You mean, You're forever there?" I asked in disbelief. No Haiden forever? Maybe this is for the better...

"Uh huh"

I blinked as a memory of mine started to come back

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world, M'lady."

"You and me. Just the two of us against the world." Where have I heard this line before?

"You're important to me. You're my M'lady!"

"I love you, M'lady." The guy in my memory kissed my hands

"Astrid, Are you Okay?" Asked Haiden looking at me in concern. I squinted my eyes. He looked damn familiar

"Yeah, I'm... I'm okay. I think, I have to go." I said closing my eyes and sighing. I got up and on to my house!

"M'lady."

"There's no other girl for me than, Astrid!"

"Babe, look at this dog!" The guy smiled at me, "Let's name him Toothless!"

Who's this guy?

Chapter end..

The hypnotism is wearing off!

=3

-NameIsHiccup