CHARACTERS

Hey guys, its me again. NameIsHiccup , writing this.. Story. Another boring story of mine lol.

Let me introduce you to my characters, not really mine, but argh! Just read it. I'll only introduce the protagonists and antagonist

Haiden 'Hiccup' Horrendous Haddock III = Rich and got good looks. His father is Gerome 'Stoic' Haddock. Owner of the most prestigious Hotel and restaurant in the town of Berk and also the Mayor of the town.

Haiden isn't really a friendly type. He's a loner since others only befriend him for his money. He's got a pet dog named Toothless who he accidentally found in the back of their yard.

In hopes to get a Real friends. He hides his identity of being the son of the Mayor.

Astrid Hofferson = Popular girl who has good grades and athletic skills. She's the ace of the track and field and the top of their school.

Astrid is a bit short-tempered. She has many good friends, Ruffnut her best friend. Tuffnut her friend, Fishlegs her nerdy friend and Heather one of her best friend.

Many guys have tried to court her but she didn't let any of them before they can even ask. She'd break your finger.

Seth 'Snotlout' Jorgensen = Rich and ... Let just say he has good looks too. His father is Sebast 'Spitelout' Jorgensen. Owner of the Jorgen Car Shop

He's a bit cocky and thinks he's so handsome that every girl he winks at fall for him.

He's the captain of the football club. The ace of the team.

Rebecca 'Ruffnut' Thorston = Normal girl with average family. Astrid's best friend. Has a brother who she thinks isn't her twin because of his over stupidity.

Ruffnut is a bit of a teaser and enjoys annoying people, her favorite person to annoy. Astrid.

They've known each other since as long as she could remember they've been neighbor since they were only 2 years of age.

Tucker 'Tuffnut' Thorston = Like her sister. He loves to annoy and tease people. Astrid's friend. Has a sister named Rebecca but likes to be called Ruffnut because they both hate their names.

Often teased as Rapunzel for having a long hair.

Paolo 'Paul' Bleadings = Astrid's ex-boyfriens. He cheated on her for Sarah Diann. He's got Chocolate-brown hair that matches his beautiful hazel eyes.

Astrid showed him her quite not so Astrid like side by continuously following and convincing him that he made the wrong choice of breaking up with her.