Chapter 15 - Round 2

3RD pov

Every one was staring at the popular table as the popular people kept on making a loud  ruckus. Well, not all.

Even most of the popular kids were watching intently and confusingly at the scene that was currently happening in front of them.

"Come on, love!" The guy named Paul pleaded as She held the girl who we call Astrid, left arm. He was persuading her to have lunch with him instead of being with the brown haired hottie who we will call Hiccup.

Hiccup then smirked and snaked his arm around the blonde girls shoulder. The The Fabulous 4 who we will call Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Graham and Finn, were just watching How They bicker about who eats with who. "The lady chooses who She wants to be with, Paul." Hiccup said obviously making Paul irritated. "If you can't even respect that, How could you say you love her?"

In all honesty Hiccup just want to spend lunch with Astrid without Paul being in the way but They very well know that Paul won't give up.

"I respect her, maybe even more than you do." Paul spat, as he slapped hiccups hand off of Astrid. Hiccup unwrapped his arm off with a grin.

"Respect her? Then Why did you cheat on her?" Asked Hiccup with a grim look

"That was all in the past, I love her now!" Was Paul's reply making Astrid sigh. They both noticed it but Paul pretended like he did not

"You got tired of her, " Hiccup pointed at astrid, "You go with Sarah, you get tired of Sarah you go back to Astrid." Hiccup says with a venom in his voice. The thought was enough to snap him in two, "Is that What you would call respect? Huh Paul? Answer me, Dammit!" Paul kept silent. He knew that Hiccup had a point in there. She left Astrid and now that Sarah and him broke up, he comes back crawling back to her.

Astrid massaged her temples and sighed, "You guys! Will you please... Shut up!!" The blonde girl hissed which successfully made the two of them stop and look down in shame.

"You've been like this since morning and I haven't had any peaceful minute today!" Astrid snapped at the two of them.

"You fight over the smallest little things and It's so annoying!"

"Feisty!" Ruffnut whispered to Finn who chuckled in return

"Can't you two just agree on one thing? And just be buddy buddy in front of me?! You do it like I'm a doll that's being played by 2 adults! Stop being childish, It's so freaking annoying!!" Astrid scoffed, grabbed her things and stomped off the cafeteria with a scowl.

The reason She snapped; Period.

Astrid

Don't get me wrong. It's every girls dream to have 2 super hot and handsome guys fighting over her but doing it shamelessly in front of me as they fight like I'm a suitcase with a billion dollars inside is so annoying.

I mean, would you like it when two guys that is important to you start to bicker right in front of you because they want to keep you to themselves? Of course you wouldn't!

I panted as I made my 17th lap. Yes, to relieve my stress I decided to run. It's Astrid's modern stress reliever.

As I sat on one of the bleachers, I heard someone clap. It made me creased my forehead. If I recall correctly no one should be here by now since the school dismissal cell rang 20 minutes ago.

"Good job, Toad." I heard my brother say and I just imagined him grinning as he said those annoying words.

I rolled my eyes, "I know it's a compliment but If Graham is the one saying it, it sounds like a crunchy insult."

"Ow! Be careful What you say about me." He said while grinning. He grabbed the towel that was on his shoulder and threw it at me. The scent of the towel was very familiar. It was intoxicating, that I don't want to ever stop sniffing... Okay, that sounded so wrong.

Graham sat beside me and I used the towel he threw to wipe my sweats.

"That's from Haiden," he informed, "He wanted me to hand it to you because he knew you were here,"

So that's why it smells great! "Oh," was all I said before placing the towel on my gym bag. It was touched by Haiden therefore I should keep it with me.

"So What are you doing here?" I asked Graham

"Watching my sister run like a dog chasing a thief and panting like a hyena after."

I rolled my eyes and punched his arm. He laughed. He only laughed! That's one thing I hate about my brother! No matter how many times I punch him, he only laughs at me! It's like my strength is weak and futile against his bulky arms!

"I know, that's not What you came here for,"

"You're right."

"So What is it that you want? Another girl in the track and field?"

"No, I don't always do that!" He pouted at me, That will never work! Only Haiden's pout affects me!

"Well, What do you want to talk about? Stop beating around the bush, it's boring!"

"Let's talk about your 2 prince charmings,"

I frowned, "Who?"

"Paul and Haiden."

"What about them?" I asked, What he said now caught my attention.

"Aren't you going to choose?"

"How will I choose?"

"Choose the one you like,"

"I like both."

Graham clicked his tounge, "Now that's a problem," he said shaking his head,

I sighed to myself, my situation is really complicated. Your first love or The guy you like. I can't say that I love Haiden because that's too soon, I don't fall for guy easily. Heck, no one would Even dare think that I would one day pursue a guy who cheated on me and made me a Hofferson cry about something so childish and something not worth even sparing a glance for '

"What do you say I do?" I asked my brother

He grinned, "My sister asking for a love advice," I rolled my eyes, "I never thought I'll live to see this."

"Just answer the question, stupid."

"Obey the heart."

Seconds later, Paul came running to the field, breathing as hard as he could

"Astrid, come with me!" He ordered with a firm tone. My forehead immediately crinkled. Who does he think he is --

"Haiden." Was all he said and that was enough for me to shoot up and follow him because by the tone of his voice. It's danger!

Chapter end.....

Don't comment too much.

-NameIsHiccup