Chapter 7 - Falling for him

Astrid pov

It took us quite a while to break Claires hand off Johny's neck but we eventually did. We had to awkwardly jump in front of them to break them apart. Johny was starting to turn violet when we had succesfully pulled and calmed Claire down... I'm not gonna lie but I was laughing the whole time while Johny was practically dying but meh... I could'nt care less! I know you might think of me as cold and cruel person but If you were in my position you'd laugh at how funny their expression are. Especially Haidens panicking look. Now here I am sitting at some bench in the park, away from Haiden.

''That was cruel, nee-chan.'' Claire frowned.

''What was?''

She pinched his index and pointing finger close, ''I was this close to killing Johny the mighty ruiner.'' She pouted and I chuckled. ''Why get in the way? He might be good-looking but he's clearly a work of a devil. He always manage to ruin something.''

''Because...'' I said and trailed of with the kindest tone that my Voice could handle. ''You were also that close to going to jail for murder''

She just shrugged, not really caring, ''At least it's going to be worth it. I'd probably be laughing my lungs out when I see him inside a coffin.'' She said coolly which earned an amused smirk from me. Dang, I would probably do that too! To Sarah.

''And of course take a selfie, post it to facebook with a caption; Johny chilling with God.''

I laughed. Clearly.. this girl has a thing for Johny. I'm not the person to give you clues or make small talks so I just bluntly and boldly say what it is that I want to say so, ''You actually like Johny, don't you?'' I asked casually with an amused smirk, leaning back into the brown chair comfortaby

I watched how Claire blush and deny her obvious feelings for Johny. It was ftn, entertaining, If I may say so.

''No! W-why would you-seriously!? Y-you think that I like Johny!? The mighty ruiner!? Do you grasp just how insane you sounded!? That's impossible! And even if I did, imagine how he'll ruin all the moments like he does to every sweet or intimate couple moments that we have had encounter for 10 years! So stop it, I don't like him. End of it! No more nuh-uh!''

Of course, I wouldn't just let the subject go, just like that. I leaned closer and rested my chin on my entwined hands and stared at her with a mischievous smile that got her blush and shift under her sit.

''So, it's a love-hate relationship thing huh?'' I teased

''Yes-'' she growled the blush still evident on her cheeks, ''I mean, No! I told you, I don't like him! He's annoying.''

''But still. Didn't you realize that all this time, you were only talking about him?'' Said me, ''No one elses name came out of your mouth besides Johny.''

''But that still doesnt mean, I like him! I'm only 15, you know!''

''What's age gotta do with these? I had my first boyfriend when I was 14.'' And that my friends, I will not tell, for now

''Wait, how old are you exactly?'' She must've been confuse at me

''I'm 19''

''And how many boy have you been in a relationship with?''

I thought about that for a few moment, because it definite is more than 10

''Quite a few, I guess.'' I answered unsure

''Name them!'' She enthusiastically said which I happily obliged. I am a player that I may confess

''Well there's Paul, Mark, Jacob, Daniel, Jc, Roby, Shane, Joaquin, Brace, Larry, Chad, Brent, Emmanuel, Don and Danny the twins and Carlos--'' There was more but I was immediately interrupted by a familiar raspy voice by my boyfriend behind me.