Chapter 5 - Handcuffs

Hi. Missed me? XD

Astrid POV

Oh my god.. We were caught.

"Umm... What are you guys doing?" A familiar raspy and smooth voice said. I had my hands on Haiden and his were on my waist.

'What should we say' he mouthed

'I don't know' I mouthed back 'This is your fault!'

''What?!" He whispered to me careful not for Paul and Sarah to hear

''If you only stayed still they wouldn't have found us." I hissed,

"Guys!" Paul repeated. Haiden got off on top of me and helped me up in a very awkward manner, I dusted my clothes of fallen leaves and took a deep breath.

"Were making out!" I answered

"Were playing!'' Haiden answered at the same time

We both looked at each other narrowing our eyes.

"I mean yeah, we were playing." I chuckled

"And uhm.. Making out." Haiden followed rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, shrugging his shoulder

"Oh," Paul looked suspicious and was looking at my hands. "Then.. What's the binoculars for?" He asked curiously, I looked over to Sarah to see her again staring or ogling at Haiden.

"Skyseeing." Haiden answered the same time I answered, "Accessory"

Again we both looked at each other narrowing our eyes.

"Oh," Paul laughed which made my heart skip a beat, "Since you both guys are here, What you guys say about having a double date?" He suggested with a smile showing his perfect white pearls that I adore so much.

"Sure!" I immediately answered with a wide smile. I tugged Haiden my boyfriend (fake) closer to me and entwined our fingers together and I swore I saw him blush when I looked up at him or maybe it was just my imagination.

"No thanks." Haiden countered, he took his hand off my hands and wrapped an arm around my waist and I can't help but blush at the motion, Paul never did this to me so it feels kinda... Yeah. "I'd like for me and my girlfriend to have a date with just the two of us but thank you for the offer anyway Paul." Haiden smiled

"Oh, it's okay." Paul nodded in understand and tugged Sarah closer. I frowned was he making me jealous? "And a word of advice; Don't make out in such a public area like the bushes and scream loud." I blushed hard and placed a hand on my mouth to hide my burning cheeks and I'm sure I look funny.

"Yeah, p-people will no-notice" Sarah added with a small blush on her face.

"O-o-oh, S-sorry, we won't do it next time, t-thanks for the.. umm.. Advice"

"Your welcome," Paulo said, "Excuse us then, well be going on our date, Stay strong you two." Paul smiled and walked away with Sarah shyly following him.

As soon as they were out of sight, I jabbed Haiden's ribs hard and it earned a satisfying 'oomph' from him.

"Why would you do that?" I glared at him "He invited us on a double date, Thanks for wasting that opportunity."

"You know, Astrid, my love" He emphasized, "Pretending to be a happy couple from afar can do a lot more than awkwardly playing a couple in front of a couple that thinks we made out in a very public area." He explained with a groan.