Chapter 2 - Serious

Welcome to chapter 2 =)

Hope you enjoy!

Hiccup POV

I groaned, ''God! Are you hurt?" I asked suddenly feeling guilty

''Are you seriously asking me that now?" She glared, ''What do you think?" She pointed at her foot

''Damn, I'm so sorry. Let me just... Hop in, I'll take you to the hospital.'' I said,

''No! My cake! Look at my cake! It's all over the floor!" She said rapidly gesturing at my car and her cake. Horren Cake Shop, that's our store.

I groaned, ''Just go inside the car and let me take you to the hospital!"

She glared at me, ''Not until you pay my cake! You ruined it!''

''I'll buy you a new one"

''Okay, but I'm not going anywhere until you buy me my cake!"

''Are you fr--'' I just closed my mouth shut this conversation is clearly going no where. ''What kind of cake is it?" I asked

''Blueberry'' She answered. I dialed our Cake Shop. ''Hello? I want 2 extra large blueberry square and circle shaped cakes. Haiden Haddock.'' And with that I ended it. They know what to do.

''That it?"

I nodded.

''How do I know your not lying?"

I looked at her boredly.

''What are you waiting for?! Take me to the hospital!'' She huffed. And with that I scooped her into my arms and carried her all the way into the passengers seat. I went into the driver's seat and started my engine.

I hit on my gas and I started driving. 3 minutes of driving and it was nothing but silence.

''Name?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road. Though I can still feel her eyes piercing my soul. ''Would you please stop glaring at me?''

''Then why did you ask for my name? Don't tell me your a stalker! Oh god, you are a stalker! I can't believe your willing to go as far as to --''

''I'm not a Stalker! Is it bad to ask the name of the girl who is currently riding in my car?!''

''Correction, It's Lady.''

I rolled my eyes, ''Okay, lady. What's your name?"

She blinked. ''Selena,'' She answered, I dead-panned.

''Yeah? What's your name Selena'' I'm not buying her lies if thats what she thinks,

''Tracey'' I rolled my eyes

''Really? Selena or Tracey what's your real name?"

She let out a sigh, ''Astrid.'' She answered

''Astrid that's a nice name,'' I said honestly,

''Woah, woah. Let me get this straight. I have a boyfriend so don't try to flirt with me.''

I looked at her in disbelief, ''I wasn't trying to flirt with you. I just complimented your name. Is it bad?"

''What ever, what's yours?"

''Jericho,''. I lied, I looked over to her and saw a ghost smile on her lips. ''You dont look bad when you smile, Astrid. You should try it sometimes.''

''That's kinda hard to do when your the one accompanying me, Haiden'' She said emphasizing my name with a smirk. Oh, busted.

''Wait, when did I tell you that? How did you know my name? Are you a stalker?"