Chapter 17 - Choosing

Hey. I need you to choose for me. A'ight?

Paul or Haiden.

Convince me.

Astrid

Hey, Yes you, I'm gonna ask you a question.

If you were in my position and this two hot guys are fighting for your hand who would you choose?

"Babe, I will never ever hurt you intentionally. If you choose me, I will make sure to love and care for you like how a princess should be treated." Haiden looked at me with the most sincere eyes and softest voice. "I will protect you and I will never cheat on you." He made sure to emphasize the never part while looking at Paul who glare at him in return. "I am going to treat you like the last girl in the world. I'm to be Adam and you're to be Eve, Just the two of us against the world."

"Love, if you choose me, I am to make sure that you get everything you desire and every attention you seek. I will never again hurt you and will give you the love you should have had long ago." Paul said with the softest and pleading eyes. "I'm going to cherish every moment of us being together, I will be you're Knight in shining armor."

3 Hours before

"Astrid!!!" I heard someone break me of my thought. Oh Yeah, were currently at every students favorite place.

The Cafeteria.

"Huh? Oh, Uh.. Yeah." I must've dozed off At her. I mean, all she ever talks about is boys and boys and boys and boys and how hot Haiden is. Anyway, I'm talking with Ruffnut.

"Gosh, We're have you been?" She joked, I chuckled.

"Anyway, Professor told us that there'd be something for students to see later at the gym." Ruff informed me. She's so...  I don't know! She's so updated, she tells me all the things that are yet to happen, nah who am I kidding g here? I'm just busy with my, as my brother says, 2 prince charmings.

"What's it about?" I asked pretending to car while looking at my nails. You know those cliche bitchy position that we see in TV's. Yes, I'm imitating them.
"I don't know, It's about something boring obviously!" She answered throwing her hands up in annoyance and laying back on her chair.

"Why hello my beautiful ladies!" Seth's voice was heard as he placed both his hand on either of our shoulders. I took his dirty arms off me and made a yucky expression.

"Urgh. Hello there, Fat man." Ruff greeted with a bored expression

"Not your lady." Was my limited response.

Seth sat to the seat opposite to us, all excited."I have a good news for you!" He announced.

"Spill."

Then suddenly out of no where, Tuffnut came bursting from the door, startling me half to death. Once he was sure that all eyes was on him. He started walking casually and, what Pewdiepie says, fabulously, as if he was the King of the Night or something.

I blinked in confusion when he sat next to Seth. Not because that he sat next to Seth but the... clothing.

He was wearing a black military boots, leather jacket that I swear is Haiden's, a sunglasses and a hat.

"Hey." He greeted, pointing his chin at us, as if acting cool but he definitely didn't look like one because he's tounge was out and he was panting like a horse who hasn't drank all morning. Sweats were also seen on his forehead to his chest.