Chapter 20 - Mysterious Guy

Astrid

As I covered myself in blankets strange memories started to come back. It was from a guy with Brown hair.

"I'll forget about you, you'll forget about me. But I promise you, I'll still fall for you, over and over again."

Who are you?! Stop this! I clenched my jaw as my head started to pound

"And if that happens... I hope you don't kick me out of your life... again."

" 'den, don't do this..." 'den?

Tears started to form on my eyes. It hurts, make it stop!

"I love you so I'm letting you go." The guy smiled in the memory.

Green.. Green eyes

"If being with him makes you happy then... I'll make it easier for you to choose." The guy walked away I stood there as his figure slowly fades from my view

No, please don't go! It hurts, it hurts!

"Astrid!" A familiar voice called. Opening my eyes hurt but I tried. I saw Haiden with a look of horror.

"Babe!" He cupped my cheeks and scanned me from head to toe probably finding a bruise or something that hurts me

"Babe, make it stop..." I whispered. My brain was starting to hurt once more and I didn't want to feel the same pain. I probably looked Vulnerable but in my condition. Yes I am.

"Oh Astrid," he leaned in and hugged me and in that instant my head stopped throbbing and I was fine. Magic!

"You're Okay, you're okay." He says trying to calm me down. I buried my head over his shoulder as he caressed my hair softly and the feeling and the gesture was very.very familiar to me.

Haiden pulled back and wiped the tears in my eyes using his thumb, "Do you want some water?"

I looked up to him. Green.. Green eyes, Same as the one in my memories. I stared at it.

Could it be Haiden?

No, That's impossible. We just met.

"Yes please," My voice was crooked. He smiled at me then went to the kitchen. In all honesty, I didn't want him to leave me but I needed to think. There is an awfully familiar feeling Haiden emits, Gestures that the guy in my memory did. Like kissing my hands, Calling me M'lady, caressing my hair.

He also has Brown hair and Green eyes

"Hey," he said once he came back with a glass of water. I took it and drank just a little tiny bit.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" I shook my head

"Why are you here?" I asked softly not wanting to offend him. Yeah, this has been bugging me for a while. He steps up every time I needed someone. I'm sometimes thankful but I'm just sometimes plain creep out

"I wanted to ask you for a final date." He grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "But Uh.. it's okay, you can rest for now."

I creased my forehead, "When are you leaving, Haiden?"

He emitted a pained chuckle, "Soon.."

I smiled, if he's going soon. Might as well right? "Let's go on a date."

"If you still don't choose me by then.. I'll go and leave you for good."

π_π (I'm torturing myself!) TAYM ISKIP !