Chapter 12 - She likes you

I placed my other books on hold so expect a faster update on this story

Haiden

"Oh," was all the word I can manage. I was gone for a day then this happens. What a very unlucky guy I am. "You got what you want then.." I smiled,

"Congratulations and Thanks for the lollipop." I said before turning away

"Actually no," I heard her say and suddenly there were a speck of hope inside of me. I turned around once again to face her.

"What do you--"

"I'm planning on giving him a chance," She said. Ow!

"Okay then," I shrugged pretending to not care

"What do you think?" She asked. Her eyes were trying to say something like she was expecting me to say something. Her eyes were full of hope. Does she want me to say no? Or is she just hopeful for me to say yes so she could be with Paul? "Should I?"

"I don't know and I don't care, Astrid." I answered with a sigh

"I need your opinion about this,"

"You waited for him! You used me just to get back at him right? Then what are you doing talking to me about him, Are you really that desperate to spat in my face how I'm just a friend?"

"No! You are my friend that's Why your opinion is very important to me."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked in barely a whisper, I was even surprise to hear myself.

"Because I can't do it without you, idiot!" She said seriously then smiled, "Stop ignoring me,"

I felt very angry at that and it didn't help when she said 'actually no,' because just now my hopes reached the heaven but then landed back in hell. It's crushed.

Now I know Why they call it, 'crush'

Because that's what you feel when they don't feel the same way.

"You lead me on, You told me that It's impossible for you to like me," I stared at her with a blank look, my heart void of all emotion. "I can't possibly  stay beside you without falling for you even more than I already am."

"So, please... Stop it because It's breaking my heart." I turned back around again then the bell rang signalling class. "Congratulations on Paul, Asty baby."

I walked away. I used the nickname I gave her because it might be the last time I would be able to say it in front of her face.

I went inside my class and sat in the front because I know Astrid hates sitting there, a few seconds later she went in with Prof. Bucket

It was very awkward between us. I can't help but feel jealous towards Paul. She gets to be with Astrid and keep her in his arm while I would just sit here and gaze at them from my seat  not being to do anything.

I also can't force myself towards Astrid, I want her to have the freedom to choose and she chose Paul, unfortunately for me.

Oh, what I would do just to have her as my girlfriend but I don't want to confuse her feelings more so I'm letting her go now. I'm sacrificing my feelings to let her have her happy ending.

So cliche

I hope I can find someone with Shining blonde hair like her, blue eyes that seems to get through your soul with every look, Lips so soft that you can never get use to, and would make you feel like not wanting to part yours with hers,  Smile that would lighten up the whole room in a swift, laugh that would melt your heart and ring to your ears until the night making you smile and hands that perfectly fit mine. I sighed to myself.