Chapter 21 - Final

Final Chapter =)

"No..." Astrid whispered as her knees gave up. Just when she finally realized her feelings for Haiden this has to happen. Graham and the others immediately went by her side as her body erupted in uncontrollable sobs. Staring at the plane on the sky as every second brings him farther away from her, she felt very very... Lost.

"It's too late."

An hour earlier

I woke up feeling brave and confident today. I'm definitely going to stop Haiden from going out of the country. Yesterday, memories came back to me. I rembered everything. How haiden used to court me, how I slowly fell for his charm and innocent self, How a guy came into my life which name we shall hide as 'Paul' and my feelings began to jumble up, how haiden left saying, "If you truly loved me, you wouldn't have fell for Paul.", I also remembered receiving the news about Haiden who tried to take his own life, How I panicked to get to him, how he told me he loves me and everything and how he left.

I remembered everything and its just... I started feeling regret about what happened but I know its too late now. I went to Grahams room which as usual he opened with a scowl

"What do you need." He asked, well, more like said but still asked.

"I..." I inhaled and exhaled deeply. This would be the first time ever that I would ask for my brothers help and for some reason it doesn't feel tight but for the true love of my life I'd face every embarrassment I have to, to get back in his arms,

"What?" He asked coldly

"Help me," I licked my lower lip, "With Haiden."

Graham scoffed, "Why should I? For him to get hurt even more? Or for you to spat in his face that he's nothing more than a friend or maybe because you want to say that he will never be loved back by anyone like you said before."

"No, I.. I want him back, Graham and... I need your help." I might seem really desperate but... Uh.. You're right. I am desperate.

"Its too late," He shook his head, "You will never get him back."

"Its not too late, his flight is in 3 pm and its only 12 pm, we got time."

"I can't." He said with an unreadable expression, "I did everything I could and you wasted it, How will I know you won't waste it again this time." He sighed and was about to close the door but I stopped him

"I love him," I looked at him dead in the eye, "I know that everyone might say that's its too late but I want to give it a shot. I left him before and I realized that I don't want to do it again. I wanna be with him, Gray... I want him back."

"You do realize you sound like a helpless selfish girl saying that, right?"

"I don't care, Graham. I'm this desperate for your help now please.. I don't have much time."

He sighed and once again opened the door, making my hopes shoot up like rockets. "Who am I to not help my begging sister?"

I beamed in happiness and hugged him tight like I've never hugged him before, "Thanks Graham!"

"Just remember this on my birthday." He joked as we both pulled away.

"Now go take a quick shower while I call the other guys, you don't want to smell like a dead fish." He winked at me and I nodded, going to the bathroom.

Graham is the best brother ever

Haiden

I took a deep breath as I stared at the view below me. This is it. My clothes are packed, The car is ready, everything's set and the only thing that is not ready is me. I don't want to leave but its necessary for me so I could get rid of this, unwanted pain.