Chapter 4 - Caught

Welcome to another update..

Hiccup POV

Yesterday, my day was really interesting. Getting into an accident and suddenly getting a fake girlfriend. I don't know now what I got myself into but I guess things will be a lot more interesting and fun, now that I have something to do every week end and not just to lay down on bed and read wattpad stories that I like.

"Oh my god, it's him!" A girl squeeled as I walked past her. I sighed, ever since the day that I arrived here, girls have been trying to talk to me and it's so awkward knowing that they ignored me when I was a kid and now flirting with me?

"He's so cute!" Another girl said which erupted another deep sigh to me. I gripped my bag harder as I saw a Blonde hair girl walking towards me in the corner of my eyes. Familiar but I didn't bother looking at her face.

I walked faster to my locker hoping to avoid another boring flirty session with another stranger girl. I walked and walked without looking back but then I heard a familiar voice call me.

"Hey, dork!" Astrid voice called and I found myself sighing in relief. I slowed down and let her catch up to me and as soon as she did I kissed her cheeks for the act and I heard the girls gasp in surprise and Astrid blush... Again.

"W-what was that for?!" She placed a hand on her cheeks and did the most horrible thing someone can do for a guy...

She kicked me.. In between my legs.. Where all my future baby lies..

Girls gasped and Boys... Took pity. It felt like all air have been drawn out from my lungs! It was so painful that I doubled over in pain.

"O-ouch?" I managed to wheeze. Astrid could only blink. For someone who broke her ankle yesterday, she kicks like a macho man!

"What was that for?!" She hissed. I bellowed her to lean down with my finger because, I can't stand up. Too painful. She did what I said and leaned her head closer to mine.

"For the act. I'm also sure that you mentioned that I have to be sweet and hold your hand so that this act is more realistic." I quoted. It seemed to have calmed her as she let out a sigh in relief

"Gods above, Just don't kiss me randomly like that!"

I nodded, "Y-yeah, I'll keep that in mind."

"I'm still a girl, Odin's." She rolled her eyes

"And what's wrong with that? I thought I have no chance on you." I smirked. I'm injured yet I still tease people. How cool.

"Shut up. Anyway, mom wanted to say thanks for the 2 blueberry cheesecakes."

"It's okay." I wheezed, "It kinda hurts.."

She just laughed apologetically at me. Why do I feel incredibly offended by that?! "Sorry! Wanna go... Have that checked out?" She said eyeing me

I shook my head. It's getting better, I just need to put some ice on it when I get back. I just hope it can still produce baby and it didn't get rotten or anything. I took deep breathes to catch up all the air I lost.

"I'm new here, do you mind showing me around?" I said, hoping to changed the subject and by her answer I think she wanted to change it too.

"Oh, I'm your guide. Give me your Schedule." She said and held out her hand, palms open. Oh, what a faithful encounter.

I took the schedule out my pocket and showed to her. She raise it to her eye level and looked at it and chuckled.

"You really are a stalker after all." She suddenly said handing me my schedule. What's wrong with my schedule?