Chapter 3 - Fake Boyfriend?

Welcome to another chapter.. Just a small one but i hope you enjoy.

Astrid POV

"B-be my boyfriend."

I blurted panicking, I looked over to Paul and saw that he noticed me. He gave me a smile and started walking towards us. I averted my eyes and pretended that I didn't see him, ''Be my boyfriend!'' I quietly said, when Paul was already near.

''Hey Astrid" Paul smiled and Sarah did too. Agh! She's so fake. ''Long time." He said

''Oh! Paulo, I didn't notice you there.'' I tried to act normal but I really want to shove this plate to Sarah's throat.

''Uhmm.. Hey, Astrid" Sarah greeted me. I just nodded at her not really wanting to talk to her. Who can blame me?! She stole my boyfriend for thorsake!

''Uhm.. Mind if we seat here?'' Paul asked. I shook my head. "No. Uhmm. Go ahead, I don't mind.''

Haiden cleared his throat. I blinked, oh.. ''Uhm, Paul I want you to meet Haiden," Paul sat and Haiden lend out his hand for a handshake which Paul happily took, "My boyfriend.'' As soon as I said that. Paul expression turned from happy to a bit sad.

''Oh, uhm Paul Bleadings. Nice to meet you, Haiden.'' He said with a friendly handshake, I mentally cheered EAT THAT!

''Nice to meet you too, Paul.'' Haiden greeted back and we all sat back.

''So uhm, are you new here? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you around here before,'' Paul asked Haiden and I can feel my heart pound into my chest like hell.

''I'm not really new here. I used to study here but I transferred to Bog." Haiden smiled and Paul nodded wrapping his toned arms to Sarah who was staring or more like ogling at Haiden.

I smirked at her but she didn't seem to notice as she kept on staring at Haiden who now shifted uncomfortably in his seat because of how she looks at him. Is he really that handsome? I looked over to Haiden and took in his features. He does look hot but definitely not someone who I would date.

"Can I borrow my girlfriend a bit?" Haiden smiled at Paul. I felt my heart pound really fast when he said 'my girlfriend'

"Sure. Were just going to order now while we wait for you" Paul said as he called for a waiter, Haiden took my hand gently and I swear I felt my cheeks burn. Am I blushing?

He pulled me to the bathroom and once we got there he let go and I felt my self frown a bit, his hands were warm on mine and it was soft.

"What was that?" He asked looking over to our table and I sheepishly gave him a apologetic smile.

"What was what?" I feigned innocent but from the look on his face, I'm sure he didn't buy it.

"You stopped me from flirting with you because you said you  have a boyfriend and when that guy came, I am now magically your mistery boyfriend," He dead-panned "Care to explain how I suddenly became your boyfriend?"

With a defeated sigh, I started to explain things to him. I mean, I need his help and make Paul jealous so that he'll notice how wrong he was when he cheated on me with Sarah. Urgh! Why am I acting like these because of one guy?! Cupid sure dug his arrow to me deeper.

"Okay, I'm sorry I lied. But I'm gonna need you to pretend to be my boyfriend." I started and he nodded urging me to continue my explanation, again I sighed "That Paul is my ex-boyfriend who I'm still completely and hopelessly in love with even though he cheated on me with Sarah, the girl who he announced as his girlfriend a while ago. I've been on his tail for months now trying to tell him that he made a mistake of choosing her instead of me so when he happened to be in here and you also happened to be with me. I had this great idea to make him jealous and let him regret leaving me. The possible outcome that I had in mind was he'll say sorry and we'll get back together or that he'll stay with Sarah and leave me forever broken hearted." I pursed my lips and I saw Haiden sigh and nodded