Chapter 13 - Admitting

Short but you'll like it.

Hopefully because....  I worked hard on this... hard.

Hard

Really hard

Really really hard

╯﹏╰

Astrid

"Haiden! What are we doing here?!" I asked him, in disbelief. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin to my shoulder. The gesture warmed me up.

We were at the cove. The famous place that is restricted because of a certain accident that occurred before. It is said that 2 teen had an accident here and had to undergo therapy to forget the things that happened. It is also said that they fell in love in here, broke up in here. The guy tried to kill himself but the father of him stopped him and suggested Hypnotism and that was the tale.

"Only the best for you." He spoke softly, eyes closed. "It's What you deserve." I smile at the sweet words.

"Haiden.. " I whispered and took his arms off me. The wind hitting me suddenly making me cold.

He kissed my lips but immediately pulled away before I could respond. I swear, I can still feel the tingling feeling on my lips. He rested his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes.

"Tonight, Let's stop pretending. Let's do the things our heart wants."

Flashback ends.... again XD... FOR NOW

Only the best for you.

Is Paul really the right choice?

Is he really the best for me?

Would he make me happy?

How will I know he won't cheat on me?

"Honey?" I heard my mom softly knock on my door, "Paul is downstairs waiting for you."

I sighed and ran my hands to my hair, "Coming mother." I stood up and went to my bathroom to shower.

Ever since he told me he wants to show me that he was sincere he has been going to my house to fetch me. My father would always glare at him and try to make him go but he doesn't. He's stubborn..It's been a week now and Haiden and I still haven't been talking. I guess, we just ignore each other. Ruffnut and the others noticed too

As soon as I finished making myself ready I went downstairs.

"Ah." Paul said as soon as I was down. My father was across him, his elbows to his knees, probably trying to scare Paul away. "Good morning, Love."

My dad flinched.

"Morning, Paul."

"This guy been waiting for you for a while now." Dad said looking over to Paul up and down.

"Where's Haiden?" He looked over to me

"I broke up with him." I sighed and walked over to Paul.

"Sorry dad." I mumbled. I took Paul's hand and went straight to the door then to his car. I knew how Much my dad likes Haiden.

"Your dad doesn't like me," Paul said as he placed his key to: he socket and looked over to me.

I puffed, "You hurt me before, What do you think he's reaction would be?" I looked over to him with a glare, "do you think he'd celebrate once he saw you again, knocking on his door and sitting cozily on his sofa?"