Chapter 6 - Wedding!?

Astrid POV

''What?'' I hissed with pure disbelief written on my features. The kids had started pushing us to their marriage booth, to me it look to me that this children won't negotiate! ''Wait! You got it all wrong. Were n--'' My words were suddenly muffled by a big soft hands covering my mouth, successfully stopping what I was about to say.

Oh. I was about to confess! Damn me and my big mouth!

''Neh, nee-chan, my name is Claire.'' The kid who handcuffed us said grinning at us, as her companions pushed the crowd to the White curtain covered like tent with a fake child priest in the middle brown table. Was she japanese? What the heck is the meaning of nee-chan.

''Astrid and this here is Haiden.'' I said as soon as Haiden took his hands off my mouth. They made us sit on the chair that was readied infront of the brown table.

Blushing in embarassment, I looked down the floor and looked over to Haiden when I felt him, leaning close to me.

''Just let it. Look!'' Haiden whispered and looked over to his right, so did I and there we saw Paul and Sarah watching the ruckus that was happening.

''Act good, yes babe?'' He asked and I nodded in understanding

''Start the ceremony! No one is countering!'' Claire shouted as she took a step back, along with the other crowd. I glared at her but she just giggled. Urgh! I'm strangling her after this!

''We are here today.'' The fake child priest started. He had dark-brown messy hair and dark choco eyes. His skin was slightly tan. I can see a future hearthrob here! ''To witness the long awaited lovely wedding of Astrid and Haiden. On this beautiful day we shall witness how the two of them prove their love infront of this...'' He took out a random purple pony with horns under the table and placed it over.

''Small holy donkey-corn.'' He finished and our visitors laughed as I blushed in slight embarassment, I looked over to Haiden and saw that he was doing the same.

''Okay, well, is there any one here who has a problem? Speak now or forever hold your piece.'' He asked with a smile, I knew he was trying hard not to laugh at this big sillyness.

''No one dares stop this or I'll brutally kill you all.'' I heard Claire playfully said to her friends and I heard them giggles.

''Okay then! Since no one objects, with the power vested upon me by this holy donkey-corn!'' He said as he raised the the purple pony with horns.. unicorns.

''You are now...'' he paused for dramatic effect.

''Divorced.'' He grinned and every one laughed, including me! Gods, this kids sure knows how to prank! In between our laughs, a shoe proudly hit the priest square on the face, we saw Claire, pouting, face red in anger which reminded me of tinker bell when she's mad.

''Take this seriously, Johny!'' Claire hissed while 'Johny' stood up rubbing his red cheeks and nose, frowning.

''You okay, big guy?'' Haiden said, biting his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing.

''Yeah, I'm cool. This is nothing, in fact I'm lucky she didn't throw another chair at me.'' Johny casually said. ''Okay now guys, let's continue!'' He said and every one went back to their seat still snickering and giggling.

He cleared his throat and spoke, ''With the power vested upon me, you are now maybe man and wife, you may now kiss the blonde girl.'' He said with a bow and another shoe flew proudly towards his face.

Again, it was Claire who now only has her socks. ''Johny!''

Johny stood up with hands on both cheeks, ''I Forgot the name! And for pete sake stop throwing your shoe!''

''You. Are. So. Dead, John Jeremy Azriel if we don't finish this project.'' Claire warned with gritted teeth

''Okay...'' Johny gulped, and turned over to us. From nervous to mischievous! ''Now kiss!'' He said enthusiastically and I looked at him in disbelief. Did he just...!?

''And why?'' I asked and crossed my arm, ending up with Haiden's hand following

''Because you promised infront of Donkey-corn!''

''Were not gonn--'' I was about to explain when he cutted me off. Rude!

''Just kiss already for thor's sake, Two shoes, 1 toasted waffle and 4 chairs to hit my face is enough for a day.'' He said groaning. Woah.. I think Claire needs Anger Management more than I do.

''Aren't you pitying this pretty face? Oh, and don't do it in front of me because I personally think it's disgusting.'' Again, another thing flew and this time.. socks!

''That's it! You might as well consider yourself dead.''

THE END

Of the chapter xD

Small chapter, I know but.. hey, at least I updated right?

Thanks for all the support.

-NameIsHiccup