1

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter One

    The weather in City Z is so changeable that people are always caught off guard. When Shen Yu walked into the library in the morning, the sky was still cloudless, and the sun was so fierce that she was blushing. When she came out in the afternoon, the surroundings had already darkened, and the thick black cloud squeezed the sky, covering up the bright morning light just now.

    Like traveling to another world, her mind was wide open, thinking wildly.

    There are not many people outside the library at this time, perhaps because today is the first day of the college entrance examination, or perhaps because they are still in the library. The road leading to the library is very deserted and barely seen. To whom.

    Occasionally, emerald green leaves fall from the trees beside the road, making a rustling sound, like a dynamic painting.

    This kind of weather, coupled with this kind of scenery, has a bleak and clear taste.

    Thinking of today's weather, Shen Yu sighed and reminded himself: Remember to bring an umbrella when you go out in the future, anyway, it works anyway, whether it's the sun or the rain.

    She walked into a convenience store near the library and walked around the store slowly.

    Suddenly, Shen Yu seemed to feel the gaze of others. She looked up and looked around. There was only one clerk who was playing with a mobile phone in the store, and she was the only one who was hanging out.

    An illusion?

    She retracted her thoughts and looked at the items on the shelf again, feeling that there was nothing she wanted to buy, so she went to the freezer and took a bottle of soy milk before walking to the cashier.

    When Yu Guangscanned her to walk over, the clerk randomly put the phone in the pocket of her trousers, and lazily scanned the barcode with the machine, without looking up, vomiting: "Three yuan." There was

    a strong wind outside . , The raindrops fell, and the patter, the originally dry concrete floor was slowly wetted by the rain, showing scattered black dots. Shen Yu pursed his lips, remembering that it was still early and there was no one at home, so he took a sandwich on the shelf next to the cash register and handed it to the clerk: "Add this."

    The clerk glanced at her, curled up the corners of her mouth, and put on an incredible look. His voice was clear and bright, like a polished piece of raw jade: "Plus these three pieces?"

    Shen Yu's eyes widened, obviously because The clerk was a little overwhelmed by the unreasonable licensing.

    She opened her mouth to explain: "I'm not..." The

    clerk ignored her, his expression was very distressed, as if he was in a huge trouble, and he said to himself: "This can't be done."

    Shen Yu spoke again in a flustered manner. "I mean..."

    This time the clerk interrupted her directly and resolutely said: "Small profit management, no bargaining."

    Shen Yu: "..."

    You are all done, and I will talk after you finish. , Shen Yu thought angrily.

    He noticed that there was a smile on the other party's mouth, and the voice was a little joking, but it didn't mean to make her difficult.