41

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Forty One

    "Don't regret it or come," he directly sat up, wrapped her in a quilt and hugged her to the bathroom, "I can't stay in bed, you quickly give me a bath and stop making trouble."

    Shen Yu pestered him, no Let him go: "Let's go together."

    Why does it feel more and more clingy...

    Zhou Xuyin broke her hand apart hard-heartedly, helped her test the water temperature, and after confirming that the temperature was moderate, he turned his head and said to her "No, I'll get you clothes."

    Shen Yu was very upset by his completely insulting attitude. She pushed him out with a cold face, her tone was very unhappy, with a hint of anger: "No need to take it, I Go out naked."

    Zhou Xuyin: "..."

    Walking out of the bathroom, Zhou Xuyin touched his ears, there was still a low-frequency "Boom--" sound, but just because of the trouble with Shen Yu, completely Ignore its existence.

    Shen Yu made a mistake.

    Even if he had lived well without her, it was only once. When he met her like this, his desire for her might make him never want to go back to the past for the rest of his life.

    Even if he can regain his unharmed hearing back then.

    ******

    Zhou Xu glanced unconsciously and saw the debris on the ground and a few drops of blood beside the sofa. His eyes darkened, turned around, and strode back to the bathroom. Shen Yuchi/Standing naked in front of the sink, wiped the dried blood on his arm with a wet tissue.

    Seeing him come in, she twisted her eyebrows, and said disgustingly: "You can't wear clothes?"

    "...you wear the same." He said as he walked to Shen Yu's side and grabbed her arm. After a closer inspection, the wound was not deep, but it was bleeding... still had to get an injection. He kissed her on the forehead, took her hand and walked out.

    Shen Yu was speechless: "What clothes should I wear in the bath?"

    Zhou Xuyin pushed her into the room where she first entered: "Put on clothes and go to the hospital later."

    Shen Yu glanced down at the messy clothes on the floor, blinked, and said innocently: "My clothes are in that room, and this room is yours." Upon

    hearing this, Zhou Xuyin pulled her out again and left by herself. Go in.

    "Then you go over."

    Looking at his back, Shen Yu couldn't help whistling, and molested: "Niu, your butt is really up."

    Zhou Xu twitched the corner of his mouth: "..."

    Then he closed the door heavily, Shen Yu was touched with a gray nose, curled his mouth uninterestingly, turned his head and walked into another room. At this moment, Zhou Xuyin bit his handkerchief in the room regrettingly, and hummed, inspired his girlfriend's rogue attributes. What should I do?

    Opening the closet, there are his clothes, neatly stacked together. There are not a lot of his clothes, and they are all piled up in a mess when they are placed in the dormitory. It can be seen that Shen Yu has spent a lot of thought.

    Zhou Xuyin's heart softened suddenly, he quickly put on his clothes and walked out.

    He went to the shoe cabinet and took a pair of shoes to put on, took a few newspapers from the coffee table, put the big pieces on it, and then picked up the broom from the balcony to sweep the other small pieces of porcelain, making sure that there were no pieces. He just took a few more layers of newspaper to wrap the glass shards aside.