37

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Thirty Seven

    The youngest stayed up all night to finish the latter part of the show. After Shen Yu woke up, he saw the third child's eyes were red and swollen. He was wearing earphones. His eyes were dry and couldn't cry, but he was still sad and unable to extricate himself.

    Shen Yu was taken aback, and immediately walked to her and touched her head: "What's wrong with you?" The

    third child hugged her waist abruptly, and cried loudly: "Rusheng...why are you so miserable? …Ah, ah, my sheng!"

    Shen Yu: "..."

    She calmly patted the youngest on the back: "It's okay, the emperor is even more miserable, living in pain day and night."

    The third child let go and crawled out of her arms, with a face full of anger: "Damn! Stop it! I'm going to scold that Qingdu, what a hot chicken! What the hell is written! I tortured me to death."

    Shen Yu was also a little sad. The hero and Zhou Xuyin had the same name... Why is it a tragedy?

    The third child directly unplugged the earphones, and a sentence said by Hanying echoed in the dormitory.

    "Besides, are you sure that he loves you, not gratitude?"

    Shen Yu was taken aback and touched his heart that felt a little weird for a moment.

    For the next month, Haze Qingdu lived...in the saliva of the whole group.

    Screenwriter-Haze Qingdu: Fuck! When I finished writing, you were all looking forward to it! Why do you scold me as soon as the finished product comes out! I'm so wronged! I am also desperate!

    Late-over here: Ha ha.

    Director-Ruoran: Ha ha.

    CV-Gu Xiaoke: Ha ha.

    CV- Specious: I think... Mainly because Yu Mei played so well... Don't blame Qingdu.

    Late-over here: Do you mean to blame me?

    Suspiciously shutting up immediately, Shen Yu looked at the dialogue on the screen and couldn't help but laugh.

    CV-Buyu: When will the words be sent?

    Director-Ruoran: What do you think about New Year's Day? I have put up the trailer today, and the response has been good. On New Year's Day, the traffic is estimated to be a bit larger.

    Screenwriter-Haze Qingdu: Don't you all go out on New Year's Day?

    CV-Gu Xiaoke: A single dog means that no one has an appointment.

    CV- specious: +1

    late stage-over here: +2

    late stage-over here: but Yumei is not the same, she has to live with her boyfriend.

    CV- Specious: Fuck! Who abducted my goddess!

    Director-Ruo Ran: Drink, I have already bend because of this voice, Yu Mei smashed you to be responsible to me~

    Later-over here: It's not me bragging, her boyfriend is so handsome that she has no friends. In that case, there seems to be a quote in her boyfriend's name...

    Shen Yu was chatting with Zhou Xuyin without looking at the computer screen. After she finished typing the sentence she wanted to say, she raised her eyebrows. She couldn't help twisting it up, and she whispered: "Youngest, don't talk about it."