26

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twenty Six

    The next morning, Shen Yu walked around to the dining hall and bought breakfast for two people. When the morning reading bell rang and the seats next to him were still empty, Li Yude behind him noticed her constantly looking around and remembered to tell her. "Zhou Xuyin was already taken home by his father last night."

    Shen Yu looked back at him, suddenly realized, smiled and replied: "That's it."

    Then, she looked at the thermal insulation box for two people. For breakfast, I closed the lid silently.

    She had never felt like this way of time when she was in class.

    After finally getting through to the end of the last get out of class, Li Yude said goodbye to her, and then hooked up to the dining hall with the others. Shen Yu also had no plans to go to the dining hall to eat. She opened the insulation box and took out the steamed buns left in the morning and slowly gnawed at it.

    Not long after, there was the sound of moving the chair away from the side. Shen Yu glanced sideways, turned back silently, and bit off the last bun in his hand.

    The person next to him chuckled, dragging his cheeks and asked: "Would you like to eat together?"

    Shen Yu took out a meat bun, closed the lid, and said slurredly: "No, I'll just eat this. "

    Yu Xiaoxiao picked up the pen on Zhou Xuyin's desk and shook it twice at random: "You really can't do without Zhou Xuyin."

    Shen Yu turned his head and glanced at her without saying anything.

    "Shen Yu," Yu Xiaoxiao's voice suddenly lowered, with a trace of caution, "Did Zhou Xuyin tell you anything after I left that day?"

    Shen Yu blinked and asked strangely: "He must Tell me something?"

    Yu Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief, and then pleaded in his tone, "I like Zhou Xuyin very much. Seeing you two play so well, I feel so uncomfortable to die every day. Can you tell him a little bit? Keep a little distance?" After

    hearing this, Shen Yu turned her head and glanced at her again, her expression was a little caught off guard, she refused for half a second without thinking, "No."

    There was a hint of embarrassment on Yu Xiaoxiao's expression. She quickly added: "Just a little bit."

    Shen Yu's attitude did not soften at all, and

    she still clung to the answer just now: "No." She was so stubborn. When     she was so angry, Yu Xiaoxiao suddenly broke the jar and said, "Do you know what I said to Zhou Xuyin?"

    "I don't know."

Her coldness made Yu Xiaoxiao wake up, she suddenly held her forehead and laughed at herself. He laughed, wishing to slap himself twice: "Want to know I won't tell you."

    Don't make a mistake again.

    Seeing her leaving behind, Shen Yu's mood was not very good either, she thought to herself: Where's her face.

    ******

    After school in the afternoon, Shen Yu still has no mood to go to the dining hall to eat, and once again opened the insulation box, only a meat bun and a bowl of porridge remained. She sighed and just wanted to pick up the meat bun , A person suddenly appeared next to him, took it first, took a bite, and chewed while chewing: "When I was away, you abused yourself like this?"