12

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twelve

    A month passed in a flash.

    After finishing the last exam, Shen Yu packed up his things and returned to the class from the exam room.

    The school arranges the examination room for the students at random every time, so Shen Yu inevitably meets a few previous classmates in the examination room, so his mood is a lot worse, and his expression is still cold when he returns to the class.

    Zhou Xuyin's examination room happened to be in this class, so as soon as Shen Yu returned to the classroom, he saw him waving his hand at her with great spirits.

    Shen Yu walked over and saw that he was in a little better mood, but he still looked sad.

    Seeing her appearance, Zhou Xuyin immediately took back what she was about to blurt out. He pretended to complain to Shen Yu: "English is so difficult this time."

    In fact, I think it's super easy, and the test is super good! Zhou Xuyin thought excitedly in his heart.

    Hearing this, Shen Yu's expression became unbelievable, as if he didn't know what to say. Zhou Xuyin suddenly had a bad premonition. He opened his mouth. Before he could change his mouth, Shen Yu said: "This time, the English is the final exam questions for the next semester, exactly the same."

    "..." Why didn't he know?

    Shen Yu continued to make up the knife: "I think I can get a full score in the test."

    "..."

    Li Yude and Yu Xiaoxiao happened to be in the same examination room, and they walked back side by side.

    As soon as he saw them, Li Yude threw over excitedly and shouted: "I can definitely break 110 in English, hahahaha, last time I was assigned to a key class because of English, and then I spent the whole winter vacation. I carefully pondered the paper, but this time I actually took the test hahahahahaha."

    Yu Xiaoxiao was a little depressed, because her English proficiency was good, so she suffered a bit instead.

    Zhou Xuyin's refreshing expression completely disappeared, his face was frustrated, and he looked at Shen Yu, asking for comfort.

    The teacher just came in, and Shen Yu said in a hurry: "It's okay, it's not the college entrance examination."

    After the exam, it was their last summer vacation before the third year of high school. The scores will be sent directly to the parents' mobile phones, and there is no need to come back to participate in any semester ceremony.

    The teacher said a few points for the holidays and the time to go back to school, and then arranged the summer homework, and said aloud: "

    Okay, let 's all go!" Shen Yu packed up his things, thought about it, and had to Back to the dormitory to get something, he turned around and said to Zhou Xuyin, "I will go back to the dormitory to get something, do you want to go first?"

    Zhou Xuyin had already packed up his things, and when he heard this, he shook his head. Shaking his head: "Together, I want to go back." The

    two said goodbye to Li Yude and Yu Xiaoxiao, and they left the classroom together.

    After walking a few steps, Shen Yu suddenly remembered something and said casually: "I may apply for day school next semester."

    Hearing this, Zhou Xu, who had originally sent a text message to her parents with a mobile phone, looked at her with a confused expression: " Why?"