20

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twenty

    After arriving at the hotel, Shen Yu picked up his mobile phone and sent Zhou Xu a WeChat message: Are you home?

    The phone vibrated almost at the same time it was sent, and Shen Yu glanced at it. Zhou Xuyin didn't reply. She opened the notification bar and glanced at it suspiciously. It was Yu Xiaoxiao.

    ——Shen Yu, I will probably be able to come over the day after tomorrow.

    Shen Yu pursed his lips in disappointment, and replied: Okay, I will go out to pick you up at that time.

    She didn’t pay attention to what Yu Xiaoxiao had returned. She opened the dialog with Zhou Xuyin again, moved her finger to say something, and noticed that he hadn’t responded yet, so she closed the data and pressed Press the power button and put the phone on the table.

    After returning home, after chatting with his parents for a few words, Shen Yu went straight upstairs and returned to the room.

    She connected to the wireless network at home, and the phone immediately vibrated twice. Shen Yu bent her lips involuntarily, and reached out to open.

    ——Here, have you eaten yet?

    ——Ignore me as soon as I ate:)

    Shen Yu couldn't help but laugh, and the feeling of loss was swept away, she didn't rush to reply, first walked into the cloakroom, took a set of pajamas, and then replied: No opening Data only.

    After thinking about it, she added another sentence: I'm going to take a bath now, don't say I ignore you again.

    After seeing the news, Zhou Xuyin quickly replied "together", took a change of clothes, walked into the bathroom, and complimented his technique of making girls.

    An hour later, Shen Yu walked out of the bathroom, wiping his hair with a towel, walked to the table and picked up the phone. After seeing Zhou Xuyin's reply, he immediately dialed his phone aggressively.     The phone rang and was picked up. The other party's voice was very clear. It sounded a little more magnetic than usual through the phone. When he opened his mouth, he ridiculed: "Xiao Yuyu, miss me after three hours of separation? "On an     impulsive call, Shen Yu didn't know what to say after dialing. She held back for a long time before suffocating: "The three words you just said on WeChat..."

    Seeing that she didn't continue speaking, Zhou Xuyin took the

    conversation, her voice sounded a little puzzled: "What's the matter?" Shen Yu didn't speak, and continued over there, "You go take a bath, and I just want to wash it too. , Isn't it together?"

    Covering his face that was reddened by the heat, Shen Yu secretly scolded his evil thoughts in his heart, and unnaturally pulled into another thing: "Do you know how to come to my house?"

    Zhou Xu cited "ah" sound, was about to say do not let her out tomorrow to pick him up, we heard Shen Yu said there jumping in: "?! then you tomorrow myself to my door I will not go out to pick you up"

    yourself Wouldn't it be totally different from the feeling she took the initiative to say? What's the matter of feeling upset at this moment?

    Zhou Xu Yinshi twisted and said, "You don't want to see me sooner?"

    Shen Yu, who pretended not to hear him for his good sleep, deliberately pulled the topic away: "By the way, when I came here, help me at the house today. I bought a breakfast at the breakfast shop, and I will have soy milk and fried dough sticks tomorrow."