3

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
third chapter

    The head teacher’s anger was mostly dissipated because of her words, and his expression was not as straightforward as before. He whispered: "Forget it, whatever you want."

    Shen Yu wiped his tears, regretting the irrationality just now, but he was able to. Reaching the goal quickly also made her breathe a sigh of relief. She thanked him softly, said hello, and left the office.

    The office door opened inwards. As soon as Shen Yu opened the door, he ran into a person who was just about to come in as soon as he walked out of the office. She bowed her head to apologize, stroked her hair, and touched her red eyes like a concealment.

    Seeing that the person was not moving, she took the initiative to move a step to the right, trying to walk around the person.

    As if deliberately, the man took a step to the right and stood in front of her. He snorted very deliberately without stopping. He took a long leg and walked into the office with three steps and two steps.

    Inexplicably familiar...

    Shen Yu turned around, but the office door was already closed, and he couldn't even see his back. She suddenly thought of the unbelievable in the eyes of the clerk that day and a series of abnormal behaviors that followed, thinking with a guilty conscience: So is a classmate she has forgotten?

    Or does she think too much? It's just alike.

    Unable to confirm the result, Shen Yu no longer struggled. She walked into the bathroom at the end of the corridor, looked at the red eyes in the mirror, and washed her face in disgust.

    Thinking of the boy just now, Shen Yu could only see his pure white sneakers and slender legs because she lowered her head. Although she didn't see the face, she was already inclined to him as the "salesman". The man snorted naively again, obviously with a sense of anger, and still didn't have any malice.

    The person in the mirror curled his lips, trying to hold his lips together, but still laughed.

    After solving a trouble, I met a boy who was suspected of being a "salesman". She walked back to the classroom in a good mood. Many classmates in the corridor were carrying books and objects to the third floor. , It hastened the pace.

    After the college entrance examination students finished the exam, the third floor of the high school was empty, and when they happened to be divided into classes, the school arranged for them to move into those classrooms. The location on the third floor is very good, very close to the dormitory and dining hall, but it buys more time for students to study.

    Shen Yu packed up his things and looked at the books piled into two hills, feeling a little distressed. Yu Guang saw the boy next to him asking the girl if he wanted to help. She sighed and decided to support herself by throwing away some, and transporting the rest several times.

    While she was still thinking about whether to throw away this pile of finished workbooks, a girl in the class came over, a very beautiful girl, such a beauty, dressed in an ordinary school uniform, Also wears out a different taste.

    She brought back a rosy lips, smiled, expression is very charming, but say the words seeped like a poison: "Even the good grades this advantage is gone, but added only covered in fat."

    Most of the students are When I went to the new classroom, there were not many people left in the classroom. Except for those who were still sorting out the books, the rest were left for cleaning and hygiene.