40

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Forty

    Zhou Xuyin's face became stiff, he slowly lowered Shen Yu's legs, leaned down, and kissed her neck.

    Soon, he stopped, his body trembling slightly, his eyes were full of crystal clear tears, his eye sockets could not bear the weight, and he quickly fell off and hit Shen Yu's neck.

    That was the first time Shen Yu saw him crying.

    The voice was hoarse and tired, like the pain to the extreme, fragile and vulnerable: "Because I am deaf?"

    Because I am deaf, you don't want me.

    Shen Yu's heart seemed to be bitten by thousands of ants, and the numbing pain spread. She seemed to feel Zhou Xuyin's pain, and her eyes gradually turned red, like a stalk in her throat. I couldn't say a word.

    Zhou Xu turned his head and bit her shoulders like venting anger. He didn't let go of her teeth until she heard a painful cry. His tone was choked and cried like a big boy: "Speak!"

    "You haven't before. My life is also very good." Shen Yu said with a hoarse voice and whimpered, "It has always been me. I can't live without you."

    Zhou Xu quoted his arm to prop up himself and looked at Shen Yu. The eyes are moist, like a puppy abandoned by the owner.

    After seeing his face, Shen Yu cried more violently, she reached out and hooked Zhou Xuyin's neck. Zhou Xuyin took advantage of the situation and sat up with her arms around her waist. The two of them were almost naked, and the whole body was touched by the warmth of the flesh, as if they were drawing warmth from each other.

    She choked and said, "I admit, I need you more than you."

    Zhou Xuyin buried her in her neck and greedily smelled her breath. Hearing her words, he paused, as if he was relieved: "You can't live without me."

    "Even if your hearing is not as good as before, I still think you are the best in the world." People." She almost couldn't catch her breath from crying, but she still tried her best to say what she wanted to say, "I have always been relying on you to like me so that I can live like this recklessly. "

    Zhou Xuyin continued her words, with a blunt tone, rather than telling her, it was more like telling yourself: "So you can't live without me."

    Shen Yu's arm around his neck loosened. She leaned back, raised her head, and pressed Zhou Xuyin's head down with her right hand. The two of them looked at each other: "It's time to try something. Maybe I took this step. Everything is different. Now."

    Zhou Xuyin's eyes that had already warmed cold again, and he sneered: "A chance to try? Don't even think about it."

    Shen Yu still watched him earnestly, tears seeming to flow endlessly, constantly. "Maybe you don’t have the limitation of me, you will see more things that move your heart, not just such a me."

    Her words made Zhou Xu confused: "What's wrong with you? "

    Shen Yu smiled bitterly, and said concisely: "I'm not worthy of you."

    "Don't fool me with this reason." Zhou Xu's eyebrows were dazzling, and there was a trace of grievance. At that time I had to prevent you from liking others, but now."

    In the face of love, no matter how good people are, they will become inferior, and they will look down on themselves with inferiority.

    Such as Shen Yu, such as Zhou Xuyin.