25

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twenty-Five

    Shen Yu frowned, and simply refused: "No."

    Such an unhesitating attitude made Yu Xiaoxiao's expression ugly. She completely ignored Shen Yu's objection and sat down directly: "The teacher said, come in first. You can choose a position, you have no right to refuse me." There was

    a little anger in his voice.

    Shen Yu was not angry either, stared at her for two seconds, and compromised: "Okay, you can sit down."

    Then, she went straight to the second row of the group closest to the window and sat down. At that moment, Zhou Xuyin just walked into the classroom and noticed that she was sitting in a different position than he said. She raised her eyebrows, but still walked over happily.

    Li Yude was at the same table with him and quickly changed his position to the back of Zhou Xuyin.

    Yu Xiaoxiao's place suddenly became empty. After seeing the boys who came in, they filled the space next to Yu Xiaoxiao with a smiling face, and talked to her with great interest, completely ignoring her extremely ugly face.

    After the seats were allocated, the late get out of class bell just rang. After the teacher announced the end of get out of class, the entire classroom immediately heard the sound of table movement, but it seemed as sharp as if there was no warning.

    Zhou Xuyin's face suddenly became a little pale. He touched his ears, grabbed Li Yude, and said in a low voice: "Help Shen Yu move, I'll go to the toilet."

    Shen Yu turned his head and looked at him worriedly. "What's the matter with you?"

    Zhou Xuyin walked out of the classroom without even looking at her.

    Shen Yu froze for a moment, and continued to pack things pretending to be calm. After not cleaning for a long time, he stood up because of uneasiness in his heart. She stood there for a while, then walked out.

    Li Yude stood there and roared: "I'm carrying three by myself?!"

    Walking to the end of the corridor, Shen Yu stood outside the men's room and waited for him. It was quiet inside and could not hear anything. She suddenly felt that she was standing. At the door of the men's room, it seemed a bit uncomfortable, so he walked towards the railing next to it.

    As soon as she raised her foot, she heard Zhou Xuyin's forbearing cry, and then fell into silence again. Her whole heart was picked up, but she didn't dare to startle him by opening her mouth hastily.

    Soon, there was the sound of water flowing in the toilet.

    As the sound of running water stopped, Zhou Xuyin walked out of the toilet. The corners of his eyes were slightly red because the hair was stained with water just after washing, and the whole person looked a lot haggard. Noting that Shen Yu was waiting for him outside, he froze for a moment and walked over.

    Looking at Shen Yu's anxious red eyes, he smiled comfortingly at her, and said in a low voice, "I haven't cried yet, but are you crying?"

    Shen Yu completely ignored his joke, and she grabbed it. Zhou Xuyin's hand was unusually serious, and his voice choked: "What's the matter with you? Don't lie to me."

    Zhou Xuyin stared at her intently, and then laid his head lazily on her neck. , Said dullly: "Just eat and support today, it's okay."

    His words made Shen Yu breathe a sigh of relief, and then asked in fear, "Did you lie to me?"