32

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Thirty Two

    After being together, Zhou Xuyin's face seemed to thicken out of the sky.

    After kissing for half an hour, Shen Yu's mood has changed from the original blushing heartbeat to... a deep disgust. She bit his tongue gently, but he was treated as a response, and the kiss became even more violent...

    Shen Yu: "..."

    She pushed his chest with her hands hard, noticing her resistance. Zhou Xuyin grabbed her tongue again and gave a rough kiss before leaving her lips and teeth reluctantly, breathing a little shortly: "What's the matter?"

    Shen Yu was expressionless, panting slightly: "Don't kiss."

    These words made Zhou Xuyin a little dissatisfied. He lowered his head unconvinced and took another bite before saying: "Why not let you kiss?" After

    having tolerated it for a year, he didn't let him kiss more. !

    Shen Yu complained: "You are too tall, you are almost exhausted on tiptoe."

    Zhou Xuyin blinked innocently: "Obviously you are too short."

    "..."

    Shen Yu stared at him for a long time. Staring at his expression a little unnatural, he walked towards the dormitory: "Then you go find a woman as tall as you to hold your kiss, goodbye."

    Zhou Xuyin pulled her back and put her arms in his arms, satisfied He laughed lowly: "Keep kissing for a while."

    "...It's all swollen."

    He pretended to say, "Does it hurt?"

    Shen Yu nodded very firmly.

    Zhou Xuyin lowered her head, supported her on the back of her head with her right hand, and kissed her hard.

    "It won't hurt for the kiss."

    Shen Yu: "..."

    ****** The

    cold wind was bleak, the yellow leaves were knocked down by the raindrops, leaving only the few remaining pieces trembling on the branches. With the continuous rain for a week, city B officially ushered in winter.

    When Shen Yu was in the dormitory writing a set of CET-4 questions, Zhou Xu triggered a WeChat message. She opened it and saw it was a photo with two boys hugging their shoulders and smiling at the camera.

    Before zooming in, it was clear that one of the boys was Li Yude, and the other... Shen Yu pondered it a bit, it seemed a bit like Zhou Xuyin, but much uglier than him.

    She clicked on the big picture and looked at it for a long time, and couldn't figure out the meaning of the photo he posted. Could it be that... this ugly man above was ugly?

    It doesn't seem to be the same.

    Still waiting for her to think clearly, Zhou Xuyin sent three sentences.

    ——Damn, Li Yude said this is an ugly me? Everyone else says like me!

    ——Where does it look like? what? Am I that ugly?

    ——Xiao Yuyu, you are reasonable, does this look like me?

    Shen Yu laughed directly, bent over and laughed for a long time before repliing: Um...it seems a little bit.