4

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Four

    Shen Yu walked out of the classroom slowly, watching her vain footsteps, Tang Zhaowen looked a little worried, but he always stood motionless.

    After exiting the classroom door, Shen Yu looked at the stairs on the side of the corridor, as if bewildered. She climbed up the stairs in a daze, and walked to the top floor of the teaching building. Kind of illusion of falling down at any time.

    The top floor of the school is very empty, because many students come here in the morning to study in the morning, the school also specially built a shed in the corner for students to shade and shelter from the rain, and put a few tables and chairs inside.

    After reaching the top floor, Shen Yu casually put the book on the ground, took out the mobile phone from the bag, found his mother in the nearest contact, and called her.

    The other end of the phone quickly picked up, and mother Shen's gentle and tired voice came. She seemed a little busy over there, and could vaguely hear the noise of other people clinking glasses.

    "Yu Yu, what's the matter?"

    Hearing Shen's mother's voice, Shen Yu's nose was sore,

    and she cried out for a reason: "Mom, I've been assigned to the key class." Shen's mother was silent for a moment, and she seemed to change. At a certain place, the clamor on the phone quieted down. After a while, she sighed, seeming to be thinking about how to comfort her, and whispered: "It's okay, take your time. It's not a big deal, you can work hard in the ordinary class. Don't think too much, you know? ??"

    Infected by the gentle comfort of his mother, Shen Yu's eyes filled with tears: "I miss you and Dad."

    "You wait a moment, I will let your dad come and talk to you."

    Hearing this, Shen Yu is somewhat Panicking, her father has been loving her since she was a child. Although the father and daughter don't communicate much, he is very sensitive to her emotions. He puts her first in everything. He will definitely come to school directly when he notices something wrong with her. She quickly said: "No, mom, I'm going to sleep."

    Father's voice rang on the other end of the phone, and he asked his mother: "What's the matter?" Before Shen's father answered the phone, Shen Yu was anxious. Said goodbye, then hung up the phone.

    Shen Yu was holding her mobile phone and resting her arms on the railing. Looking down from the top, she was a little dizzy at this height. She rubbed her eyes, calmly thinking about whether it would be fatal to jump from such a height.

    If the head is facing down, it is probably ok. Coming to this conclusion, she was a little happy, except for cheering. Her emotions were exaggerated, and her expression was excited like a neuropathy. The next second she began to worry again, the railing was too high to climb up.

    She turned around, saw the pile of books on the ground, thought for a while, moved it to the railing, scratched her head with satisfaction, and complimented her cleverness with pride.

    She was about to step on--

    "Shen Yu?" A

    familiar voice came from her ears, Shen Yu seemed to break free from the nightmare, she recovered, retracted her feet, and turned her head stiffly. Although it had just rained yesterday, the weather was still very hot. Shen Yu touched his sweaty forehead and looked up. There was a teenager in school uniform standing in the corner.