34

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Thirty Four

    Approaching the CET-4 English test, Shen Yu reminded Zhou Xuyin on WeChat to remember to read the questions, so he put his phone aside and put his full attention into the paper. By the time she finished painting a set, Zhou Xuyin had not returned her.

    Are you writing questions? Shen Yu is whimsical.

    But she didn’t bother him, leaning back on her chair and swiping on Weibo. Suddenly, she read a sentence and found it interesting, so she copied and pasted it and sent it to Zhou Xuyin: Why is the hair so hard to dry? Just follow you. same.

    She laughed for a long time, and did not expect Zhou Xu Yinneng to reply in seconds. Just about to return to the Weibo page, the phone vibrated. She looked down and raised her brows. This time she replied quite quickly. of.

    ——……My hair dries in ten minutes.

    His reply made Shen Yu a little unbelievable, and he immediately typed in disgust: You don't understand?

    Zhou Xuyin still responds in seconds, but this time it’s wrong: I’m going to find you?

    The topic turned a bit fast... Shen Yu didn't react for a while, and lost "Huh?" on the dialog box. Before sending it out, the other party quickly sent a sentence to continue the previous sentence.

    -Then fuck you?

    Shen Yu: "..." I was teased again.

    Hehe, this guy wants to die today.

    Suddenly thought of the scene, Shen Yu blushed with shame, she directly dialed the phone, and the other party immediately picked up as expected, her tone pretending to be calm: "Xiao Yuyu, what's the matter?"

    Shen Yuzhi Ben Subject: "What did you just say, now, tell me again."

    Of course Zhou Xuyin is not so stupid and really thinks she wants to hear it again, he cheeks pretending to be unaware, and even lied without blinking his eyes. One click: "I was writing the test paper just now, and I didn't play with

    my phone." "I'll give you another chance."

    "Oh, that's what... I was wrong."

    Ting Ting Ping Xiao Yuyu was so fierce.

    "What's wrong?"

    He must be made to know exactly where he went wrong, so as not to do it again later.

    Zhou Xuyin touched his lips, thought for a while, and then said uncertainly: "What's wrong...want to fuck you?"

    Then, Zhou Xuyin was a little aggrieved. He sullenly leaned his forehead on the table, not convinced. Said: "You can't force me to be interested in men just because you are interested in that aspect."

    Shen Yu: "..." What aspect is she interested in?

    Feeling very speechless about what he could talk about, Shen Yu couldn't bear to retort: ​​"I didn't say not to let you fuck me, but can you not speak so vulgarly? Doesn't it feel bad?"

    She regretted it as soon as she blurted the words. I swept around and breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, there was no one in the dormitory.

    Sure enough, the voice over there suddenly became excited: "When?"

    Shen Yu was expressionless, his voice was full of anger and anger: "Stop talking ."

    "Hotel? Hotel?" He counted his fingers and reported one by one. Wherever he can think of, "Or...field battle?"