17

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Seventeen

    He closed his eyes and opened it again after calming down. The sharpness just now disappeared, his eyes became calm, and he faintly said: "You can pay if you want, I'll go outside and wait for you." As

    soon as the voice fell, he immediately got up and strode out to the door.

    Shen Yu was frightened by his reaction, tears burst into her eyes, she wiped her eyes hard with the help of choking, took out thirty yuan from her schoolbag, put the money on the table, and immediately chased it up.

    Zhou Xuyin was standing at the door, white clothes and blue jeans, handsome features, long and thin, like a langy boy who came out of a novel. At this moment, he took the hostility of his whole body, no longer the usual freshness, full of infectious power.

    It also made Shen Yu have the idea of ​​not daring to approach him for the first time.

    Only at this moment did she understand that Zhou Xuyin, if you want to make friends with you, only depends on whether he is willing or not. He has the ability to invade your heart for a short time and take it as his own; he also has the ability to erect a barrier in an instant to shut you out.

    Shen Yu walked over, stood in front of him, looked at his eyes, and cautiously said, "Zhou Xuyin...Are you angry?"

    Zhou Xuyin looked away expressionlessly and looked away. no answer.

    His reaction was like Yu Shen head down a wreck, she was forced to make a fist, nails palms stung again the courage and said: "You can not be mad at me ......"

    Heard, Zhou Xu cited hanging Looking at her, her expression was unpredictable, and she could vaguely see the suppressed anger in her eyes.

    She was cowardly and humble, and pleaded: "Don't be angry, otherwise..."

    Shen Yu paused, resisting the choking, lowered her head to block Zhou Xu's sight, pretending to stroke her hair, in fact But he wiped his eyes with the palm of his hand, and then continued: "Otherwise, I dare not talk to you..."

    Zhou Xuyin loosened his eyebrows, sighing because of his soft heart. He stretched out his hands, held her head low in the dust, lifted it up, and a tear hit his finger.

    He was stunned, the anger in his heart disappeared without a trace. Zhou Xu quoted her hand to wipe away the tears from her eyes, took her hand, and said stiffly: "Don't cry, I'm not angry anymore."

    Shen Yu looked at him, obediently said "Um", and used another. One hand kept rubbing his eyes, until the tears were wiped away before stopping.

    Zhou Xuyin watched her behavior and suddenly didn't know what to say. He looked around, looked at the nearest villa area around this area, and asked her, "Is your house there?"

    Shen Yu nodded obediently, fearing that he would think she was perfunctory, and added: "It's there. "After

    hearing her answer, Zhou Xuyin led her to walk over, and Shen Yu followed him closely, without saying a word, quietly looking very obedient.

    During this time period, there were very few people wandering in the community, and occasionally a few morning joggers ran past them, and what was left was the sound of two people's footsteps in this quiet environment.     Finally, Zhou Xuyin couldn't hold back his breath. He stopped, turned to look at Shen Yu, and slightly bent down to look at her levelly: "When you are angry, I dare to coax you, why don't you when I am angry? Do you dare?"     Shen Yu's tears came out again, this time she couldn't help crying, sobbing.     Zhou Xuyin was disturbed by her crying, and her heart was dull. But he still patiently wiped her continuous tears with his hand, and whispered softly: "Since I have said that I want to be your friend, I have already said that, I won't take it back."     Shen Yu grabbed Zhou Xuyin with both hands . The hand that wiped her tears made her cry even harder. She held his hand tightly, as if loosening it would be equivalent to losing him.     Zhou Xuyin was suddenly helpless, his sensibility surpassed his rationality. Before he could react, he had pulled Shen Yu into his arms, stretched out his free hand to the back of Shen Yu's head, and exerted a little force. Make her face buried on his chest.     She is still a girl who is fragile and sensitive in her heart.