28

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twenty Eight

    The white horse passed the gap, and the sunlight flickered. In a blink of an eye, it was March of the following year, exactly the day Z middle school organized students to go to the Central Hospital for the college entrance examination physical examination.

    Shen Yu took the physical examination form and followed Zhou Xuyin to the surgery column, his expression a little uneasy.

    Noting his expression, Zhou Xuyin, who was behind Shen Yu, couldn't help but rubbed her head, and comforted: "Weight is a thing, just look at it, don't care."

    Shen Yu sighed and asked dullly. Said: "What is your height and weight?"

    Zhou Xuyin scratched his face and thought for a while: "Isn't your height about 180, weighing 65 kilograms?"

    His words made Shen Yu sigh deeply, unhappy.

    Said : "I seem to be five kilograms heavier than you?" Before Zhou Xuyin said anything, it was Shen Yu's turn for the team.

    Shen Yu took off his shoes uneasy and stood on the scale. Soon, the doctor behind her reported two numbers: "Height 165, weight 63 kg."

    This number made Shen Yu completely stunned. She walked to the table and filled in these two numbers, and whispered in confusion. Asked the doctor: "Is the weight wrong?" The

    doctor's patience was not good, and he yelled to her twice: "No, no! Next one."

    Shen Yu was puzzled and put on shoes aside, waiting for Zhou Xuyin. His height and weight happened to be in Shen Yu's ears: "Height is 187 and weighs 70 kilograms."

    Zhou Xuyin also looked completely unbelievable, leaning directly on the table and questioning: "Doctor, are you sure? Didn't you make a mistake?"

    Shen Yu turned his face to the side and pretended not to know him.

    Later, Zhou Xuyin's low air pressure made her unable to speak, repeating what he said just now: "Weight is a thing, just look at it, don't care."

    "..."

    Shen Yu then said with emotion: " It’s been a long time since I weighed myself. The last time it was a semester higher, I didn’t expect that restraining my diet would be so much lighter..."

    Zhou Xu gave a jealous grunt, and naively spit out: "Where did you restrain?"

    Shen Yu turned his head and glanced at him, and said lightly, "Yes, you have restrained you and gained ten pounds."

    "..."

    "Looking at it this way, you really seem to be blessed."

    "...you are enough."

    ******

    During the next period of time, the two of them put almost all the focus of their lives. In study, I have no heart to think about other things. Soon, it was one week before the college entrance examination.

    Zhou Xuyin was still nestled in Shen Yu’s room, lying lazily in his place, with a book on his face, and suddenly said, "Don’t deliberately test for errands."

    Shen Yu sat cross-legged on the bed and read. A manga magazine was stunned when he heard what he said, and then solemnly replied: "I won't." Upon hearing that