11

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Eleven

    There are only five or six people in the classroom, all lying at the table asleep in the morning, very quiet.

    The two walked in lightly. Zhou Xuyin immediately fell asleep on the table as soon as she touched the seat. Shen Yu was a little sleepy affected by the atmosphere and couldn't read the test paper. She yawned and fell asleep directly on the test paper.

    This drunken sleeper dreamed of death. The bell rang without noticing it. It was not until Zhou Xuyin leaned forward and shook her back that Shen Yu was awakened. She looked back at Zhou Xuyin in confusion, sleepy eyes.

    Zhou Xuyin had a vigorous look. Seeing her sluggish eyes, he couldn't help but laughed: "It's in class, I can't wake up, but the uncle needs to do it himself."

    Shen Yu nodded and said nothing.

    The teacher hasn't come yet, but the classroom is abnormally quiet. Shen Yu lay on the table in a daze. After a while, Yu Xiaoxiao next to her put a small note in front of her.

    ——Shen Yu, I'm really sorry today. I thought about it for a long time at noon. It was my problem. Can you forgive me? After all, it’s at the same table, it’s embarrassing not to speak. TT

    Shen Yu looked at her somewhat nervous expression, hesitated, turned around and asked Zhou Xuyin in a self-confessed voice: "Yu Xiaoxiao apologized to me again, you say me Do you want to forgive her?"

    Zhou Xuyin looked at the note in her hand, thought about it for a while, and lowered her voice: "Don't reply to her first, wait until she is agitated, and when she doesn't want to eat tea, she will be I tore the note with her face."

    Such a proposal made Shen Yu's expression hesitant: "This is not so good..."

    Zhou Xu scratched his head, and seemed to think it was too much, so he lowered the standard: " Don't change it to say to her:'When you write a hundred apology letters, it will be the day we reconcile.'"

    Upon hearing this, Shen Yu smiled, nodded, and agreed: "This is okay. "

    Yu Xiaoxiao: "..."

    Have you heard everything, okay? Can you hear it super clearly? Are you sure it was not intentional?

    After the discussion, Shen Yu turned his head and opened his mouth to Yu Xiaoxiao. Before she could say anything, she heard her gritted her teeth and said: "Needless to say, I will write! One hundred letters, right?"

    Yu Xiaoxiao's answer allowed Shen Yu was a little weird, she nodded hesitantly, then stopped talking. Before she could say anything, she turned her head and said to Zhou Xuyin: "I want her to write one, but she has to write a hundred."

    Hearing such a reply, Zhou Xuyin pretended to be surprised, and then his expression became a little distressed, but what he said was very cooperative: "Since she has asked so firmly, let her write a hundred letters. "

    ..." Is it necessary for you two?

    Yu Xiaoxiao slowly took out a stack of post-it notes with a sad face, decided not to struggle anymore and started writing quickly.

    Because of the conversation between the two of them, Li Yude's whole person laughing behind was convulsed, and couldn't stop until the teacher came. In the silent classroom, he laughed a very loud pig cry.