18

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Eighteen

    Speaking of next time, Zhou Xuyin suddenly thought of a person: "Isn't Yu Xiaoxiao coming too?"

    Shen Yu looked at his somewhat dry lips, was stunned, and actually forgot to get him water. She stood up and said as she walked to the refrigerator: "She won't be here until next week. You will wait a while and I will get you a bottle of water."

    This answer was obviously beyond Zhou Xuyin's expectation. He unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth. , I was in a good mood with a "hmm" cry.

    Afterwards, he took out his cell phone and checked the time. An hour has passed since this tossing. Thinking of Shen Yu who was in his arms just now, he couldn't help but laugh. It's all like this, he doesn't believe in Xiao Yu Yu is unmoved.

    When he laughed, Shen Yu just walked back, she looked at Zhou Xuyin with a weird face: "What are you doing? Smiling like crazy."

    Zhou Xuyin : "..."

    She directly took the water. Throwing it to him, Zhou Xu took it neatly in his hand. With the movements of his body, his hair fluttered slightly. He felt very good looking at Shen Yu, blinking his shining eyes, with a look of praise.

    Shen Yu suddenly noticed something, and said disgustedly: "Is your hair too long recently? It kind of kills Matt."

    "..."

    What kills Matt? This is called elegant, okay?

    Zhou Xuyin grabbed his hair depressed, where did it grow? He didn't even cover his eyebrows.

    Shen Yu drank a few sips of water, cleared his throat, and withdrew his disguised nymphomaniac eyes.

    She sat across from Zhou Xuyin, considered it, and seriously explained: "Zhou Xuyin, I never thought you were a substitute for Tang Zhaowen, nor did I think you were so bad, but they were all like this before. As I said, my family is richer than theirs, so it is only right for me to pay."

    Noting her serious appearance, Zhou Xuyin also took back her playful mood and listened quietly without interrupting her.

    Shen Yu paused suddenly, feeling that what she said next was a bit humble, but she still gritted her teeth and said: "You are better to me than all of them, so I don't want you to suffer. I don't need you to spend anything. Money, you can give you everything I have, as long as you... always be friends with me."

    Zhou Xuyin, who originally felt a little distressed because of what Shen Yu said, heard the phrase "I can give you everything. "Suddenly, he was a little shy, covering his nose with the back of his hand, his ears became hot, and he cursed himself for being dirty.

    Shen Yu didn't notice his behavior, and continued: "I have known Tang Zhaowen for five years, and the relationship is just like that, but after I got along with you for a month, I became...like you very much."

    When these words came out, both of them were stunned.

    His ears were so hot that he couldn't express Zhou Xuyin's feelings at all. His entire face was red, his heart was about to break through his body, and the whole person froze in place.

    Shen Yu's face turned red in an instant. She suddenly realized that there was something wrong with what she said, and quickly changed it to another meaning: "I like to be friends with you..."