23

return
Voice lead you
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twenty-Three

    The person in the quilt suddenly sat up and grabbed Yu Xiaoxiao by the wrist, making her exclaim. Zhou Xuyin’s eyes were full of coldness, the muscles on his face twitched slightly, and his voice trembled angrily. Every word seemed to be squeezed out between his teeth, with a cruel meaning of tearing people apart: "Don’t take the sink. Yu is boring in front of me asking for it." The

    words have been spoken, and they cannot be recovered.

    The guilt that Yu Xiaoxiao had originally surged due to his reaction faded a lot. She put her smile away at the moment he opened her eyes, her expression seemed to be frightened by his actions, and her eyes were trembling instantly. "Otherwise, why do you think Shen Yu would endure being bullied?"

    Hearing this, Zhou Xuyin slowly let go of her wrist, and drew two tissues from the bedside table to wipe her hands in disgust. He didn't answer. Instead, Yu Xiaoxiao asked, "Why are you telling me?"

    Yu Xiaoxiao sucked his nose, his expression was crying, his voice calm, but the panic in his heart slowly surfaced over time: "I..."

    got up and got out of bed, Zhou Xuyin threw the tissue in his hand into the trash can in the corner, turned his back to Yu Xiaoxiao, and sneered: "If there is such a thing, what stand do you stand for? Tell me."

    Yu Xiaoxiao bit his lip and laughed in disguise. He changed the pitiful voice just now, his voice panicked, full of regret: "I know, I just lied to you, don't believe me." "

    Don't believe it.

    She can't ruin another girl's reputation for a man.

    Zhou Xuyin was silent for a while, and his mood was not relaxed at all because of this, but when he spoke again, he said something wrong.

    "If you are kind to Shen Yu, with her character, she will repay you ten." Hearing the footsteps coming from outside, Zhou Xuyin's tone was suddenly lowered, "If you really treat her Well, she won't treat you like this."

    His voice was full of mockery and indifferent to the extreme: "Anyone like her can perceive your wrongdoing. Do you think I will believe what you say? So, Stop pretending. I look at you more and I feel sick and want to vomit."

    Yu Xiaoxiao was not hurt by Zhou Xuyin's words, and she continued to explain at a loss: "I was really angry just now, don't believe it, there is no such thing!"

    If even you believe it. So, what she destroyed was Shen Yu's life.

    As soon as the voice fell, Shen Yu unscrewed the door from the outside, looking at the two people standing and sitting inside, her expression was stunned, and a trace of disappointment flashed between her eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Xuyin stood by the door. After seeing Shen Yu, he was full of hostility. He didn't answer her words, his tone didn't give Yu Xiaoxiao face at all, and he was deeply disgusted: "Don't let her come over tomorrow." The

    statement is not for comments.

    Seeing his tight lips, his jaw tightened, his expression stiff and temperatureless, although he didn't know what had happened, Shen Yu nodded without hesitation. She turned to look at Yu Xiaoxiao, with a little voice in her voice. Apologize: "Don't come here tomorrow. You can call or ask me on WeChat if you don't know it."