TEN

CHAPTER TEN
pansy

-  Another batch of  memories that Daisy sees in her dreams

-  Another batch of memories that Daisy sees in her dreams.

"Why are you on your phone? You're the one who wanted to watch Star Wars." Bucky sighed when he saw Daisy fish her phone out of her back pocket. They were entangled on the couch in the guest room T'Challa had so kindly lent Daisy for her visits. Her back was pressed to his chest and his arm was draped around her. She could feel his sigh and smiled softly at the disappointment in his voice. She liked when he was needy for attention, needy for her attention.

"I'm not on my phone, I just have to reply to Wanda. She has been making my phone buzz for the past half hour. Besides, I know this script by heart, we're watching Empire for you." Daisy said and looked up at Bucky. He was scrunching his nose at her, faking a pout. She stuck her tongue out at him in response, before turning back to read Wanda's messages. She was trying to figure out their plans for the next day. Daisy had been in Wakanda for too long, it was already time to move on to the next country. She wished she didn't have to leave Bucky yet. Them spending quality time together had been the happiest Daisy had been in a really long time, she didn't want to let that go just yet. She began typing away at her message only to stop when Bucky gasped out loud. At first Daisy thought something interesting had happened on the TV screen, but she later realized that Bucky's eyes were on her phone screen.

"What?" Daisy asked as she went back to typing her message.

"Are you using your powers? How are you typing so fast?"

Daisy chuckled under her breath, of course her fossil of a soulmate thought she typed quickly. She looked up at him with a smile, not stopping a beat with the typing. Bucky's eyes widened when he realized that she was still typing and spelling everything correctly even though her eyes were on him.

"I'm not using my powers, and this really isn't that fast."

"You're literally typing faster than I can read."

"Maybe you're just old." His soft and curious eyes hardened at her reply. Daisy couldn't hold in her laughter and Bucky's eyes went from hard to playful in an instant. He had a great idea for revenge in mind and he had the perfect access to it with their current position. He shifted his legs to lock Daisy in between them and reached his arm around her waist. When Daisy realized what was about to happen she instantly tensed up and tried to wiggle her way out of his grip, but he was too strong. Bucky began tickling her and immediately her body began uncontrollably moving around, trying to find a way out.

"Oh my god, Bucky stop!" She managed to get out in between laughs.

"Shouldn't have called me old, Blossom." He continued his tickle attack.

"Please! I'm sorry!" Daisy squealed and finally Bucky stopped. She got out of his grip and out of his lap to face him. Her face was like stone as she watched him display an amused smile.