Ians POV

I forced myself to do more. Up and down up and down. Push ups suck ass. I've been doing all of this exhausting exercise for two weeks, just because Anthony put me on a blind date. All I know is her name is Bella and she works with an art studio down town. She's close to Kalel I guess. I knew that Melanie had just kinda disappeared from my life but not from my mind that's for sure. I can still remember what her smirk was like and how she walked. Makes me kind of sad actually. Here I was, thinking about a girl so much, while my face doesn't cross her mind for a second.

I pressed the button on my phone, changing the music. Some overplayed pop music came on. I didn't feel like changing it. Half because of my arms feeling like jelly and half because it got me a little bit more pumped. I jammed my feet under the couch and eased myself up. My abdomen burned as I kept doing more. I finally came to fifty, crashing against the floor as every muscle ached. I lifted up my shirt, exposing my belly button. I scrunched my chin to my collar bone to look.

"Dammit. No six pack yet." I thought to myself. The only six pack I would ever have is a six pack of beer.

I hoisted myself up and walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower, quickly washing the grime and salty sweat off of myself. I dried off, then pulling on a t shirt and some shorts. Today was my day off from smosh, as yesterday Anthony and I had to go to the fine brothers and react for their show and tomorrow we have to record a game bang. It was only 12:30, I have some time to lay around and let my body simmer down from the torture exercise is. After about an hour, I decided to go out and see some stuff. Maybe go out and get a guinea pig like I said I would a week back. Anthony and I never got around to it. We said we would but we ended up doing an extra lunch time with Smosh at a pizza place.

I stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I snagged some crackers and cheese and walked out the door, hoping to do something productive.

I climbed in the car and started it up. As I was pulling out of the driveway, my phone buzzed.
"Hello?"

"You. You stole my credit and debit card didn't you. I left my purse there and you stole it!" A voice screeched on the other end.

"Woah woah woah no I did not. Why the hell would I do that?"

"Oh I don't know a strange girl that you just helped left her purse there with a bunch of money in it and then you took advantage of the situation." She said. It was Melanie. She had left her purse at the house and came back about a half an hour later to get it. I had no clue what happened to her cards, but for fucks sake doesn't she have any other possible explanation for them missing besides accusing a guy that did something nice for her?

"What the fuck? No!" Why did she think I stole that stuff from her? The only thing I've ever stolen in my life was a damn marble from the dollar tree!

"Then who else could've done it! You took them and spent it in Pasadena!" She screamed, her accusing voice confusing and infuriating me further.

"I haven't been to Pasadena in two years! Maybe, you should find out more about the situation before you make an insane accusation based on an inference! All I did was help you! I don't even know you but I'm glad I don't. Good fucking bye!" I screamed. I threw my phone into the passenger seat. Why did I feel so furious? Any time this girl shows up, she sparks something huge. Whether it's happiness, admiration, or fury, the affect is just ginormous!

I slammed my hands down on the gas pedal and drove. I'm getting a damn guinea pig. His name will be Charlie, and hopefully Anthony and I can do something with him on the channel. Though my head was filled with guinea pig thoughts, my face was still burning hot with anger from what had just happened.

I put some music on, and instantly I felt more relaxed. Music has an affect on me, it gets emotions rolling. The Black Keys was playing as I pulled into the pet store. I felt excited, the music pumping me up. I turned off my car and headed inside, still humming along to the song. I walked over to the guinea pig part and there weren't many. I gazed around, until I saw one. He was gray with flicks of black in his fur. I walked over and stared at him. His black, beady eyes looked at me, his little nose sniffing rapidly. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him. I tweeted it saying: "new smosh pet? I think yes". I quickly spoke to a worker, getting basic information on food and bedding. I purchased the cage, wood chips, food, chewing blocks, and most importantly, Charlie.

I walked out of the store, Charlie in a little travel case. I felt like things were getting better. Yeah, Melanie flipped shit, but if there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that you can only be responsible for what you say, not what others understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I know this isn't a very popular ship but they are one of my otps and I enjoy this story. Chapters are going to start to get longer and better quality so don't give up on me!! Thank you so much for reading!